Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: "LEVEL UP" button has gotten me killed 5 times!

Basic Member
    yeah the leveling is a bit annoying ... the differences between the level up display and the just skills display are not clear enough .... and also it doesnt make it clear on what spells you are allowed to upgrade or not (like in dota in WC3 it would grey out what was already at it's maximum for it's level) .... no indicator at all for this kind of stuff.

it's not the biggest problem for experienced players .... but i can see new ppl seeing it and just giving up at figuring out what is going on.

+1

...Just the other day I almost died a 10th time, but now my brain is beginning to recognize when this problem is afflicting me. And for the first time ever [in a battle] I was able to prevent it from killing me.

Sadly, I still have no clue how this keeps occurring. 80% of the time it seems to occur during a battle (just as I level up). I swear I never see it coming, nor see its cause - am I accidentally clicking the LVL UP button? - I have no idea
    Last edited by Acid Snow; 02-14-2012 at 11:49 AM.

gotten me killed a few times just in the past 2 days because I couldn't use an ability in the middle of a big teamfight. SUPER frustrating!

Basic Member
    If I may suggest a change, would it be good to move the level up button down so it partially covers the hero portrait screen, as such:

..............becomes:...............
    .________...............________.
    .|Portrait|...............|Portrait|.
    .|Portrait|...............|LVLUP!!|.
    .--------.................--------.

(I hope people understood that)
    Last edited by Kakee; 03-11-2012 at 02:52 AM.

Basic Member
    Only one solution take out the level up button! no skills for anyone

Banned
    I have gotten killed once as well because of that.
    The hud is really bad atm, taking up too much of the screen space.

EDIT: April 29th, it's been a long time since the button has gotten me killed, I think whatever was causing it has since been fixed, or I'm just subliminally aware of how to prevent it; nevertheless I think it's a problem of the past, and with the introduction of the new HUD, I think this topic has served its purpose.