Thread: MapHack in Dota2 Please Read & Report this to Valve & Dota2

Basic Member

Angry MapHack in Dota2 Please Read & Report this to Valve & Dota2

Hello. Im played dota really long time. About 5-6 year dota1 and now dota2. In past, we left dota1 because of maphack sh!t. im playing dota2 now and till last night i never see maphack etc. But my last night there s axe in enemy team. He seeing every ward in map, every one of us in fog etc. While playing i think "oh, maybe they putting just so much ward so he can see us." But something bothered me. Because some things happened in game and it was really impossible without cheat. After game i download replay and watch it from begining to end. And i see turth.. Axe have really maphack. For example, when my friend pudge go enemy jungle with "invisible", axe immedietly runing off from jungle and then pinging my friends head. im repating, my friend have "invisible" .. But axe still can ping my friends head. Look another example, in minute 23 ~25 (i was playing PhantomLancer) i was in my jungle. If u watch replay, axe pinging my head in jungle for his teammates and they are coming to me after this. And there s no ward, no invisible player etc. He seeing me in fog. I will open this thread some dota forums etc, so please guys share this replay for ban this cheater noob and clear gameplay & fun for every fair player. Thanks for reading.

Here>> Match ID: 1405078955

Here is YouTube link of I mentioned about pudge going jungle with invisible.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPhQ...ist=WL&index=8

Here replay link1; http://dotabank.com/replays/1405078955/

Here replay link2; (dont worry i have anti-virus in my pc, so there s no virus)
    " http://dosya.co/vkv17sm60pe1/1405078955.dem.html "
    Last edited by Angriel; 04-18-2015 at 03:03 AM.

impossible. get more experience. dota is box with spiders, if pudge pick invis and bot line is clear, where walking pudge?(not under botline tower) axe more experienced than you and your entire team put together.

Basic Member
    I am watching the replay and I already saw what axe does. He always knows where Pudge is...

Basic Member
    this one seems interesting so i watched the replay
    also, first post ._.v

*at 5 min axe run away to his tower, he doesnt know where pudge is, he just knew pudge is missing so he went hugging his towers for the sake of it
    also, i dont think that "running away by going straight to where pudge is" can be considered map hacking. he's quite lucky pudge didnt hook him

*at 8min, axe got ambushed by pudge and got killed
    *at 12min, if axe actually have maphack, he would've warned zeus not to continue deward. yet all he does is pinging "go here i'll save you" after zeus got attacked. poor zeus.
    *at 13 min, axe got hooked really hard when chasing CM. seems like he doesnt know that pudge is right there
    *at 15 min, he ping-ed pudge because, well, he saw him (actually i dont saw pudge at the first time because he appeared less than 1 second)
    *yea cant explain the ping at 17 min
    *at 21min lich just got pawned by pudge. no hook needed lol. axe is such a dick for not alerting lich.
    *the ping at 22min most probably means "hey i saw weaver. check this place out"
    *at 24. what reason for him to blink + berserk + BM at the wrong camp if he knew you're not there?????
    *still at 24, axe let zeus got hooked and died. lol. no ping. no warning. just keep dewarding and go die zeus.
    *still at 24, nyx got sacrificed. man this axe really need to share this so-called maphack so his friend stop dying.
    yea i'll stop here since your doubt is at 23~25 ._.

on the side note
    i dont think you go #yolo 3vs1 at 24 is a good idea
    Last edited by FouGilang; 04-18-2015 at 10:01 AM.

Basic Member
    Again this. Its impossible to MAPHACK. Maybe other stuff, but not maphack. Gonna watch replay anyway.

^
    at 17 he just did a random blink to go get his blademail and heal up. He was just lucky with the blink there.

I saw no maphack at all as expected.
    Last edited by Shovelrats; 04-18-2015 at 04:44 PM.
    If you don't have an intelligent reply for me, don't bother I will shred your non sense to pieces.

no
    VOLVO PLZ FIX

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelrats View Post
    Again this. Its impossible to MAPHACK. Maybe other stuff, but not maphack. Gonna watch replay anyway.

^
    at 17 he just did a random blink to go get his blademail and heal up. He was just lucky with the blink there.

I saw no maphack at all as expected.
    That's not what minute 17 is about. Pudge went into the jungle, invisible. Axe blinked away and PINGED exactly on top of the invisible Pudge. The thing is: map hacks are really not possible. Neither units in fog nor invisible units are transmitted to you, so there's nothing a maphack could reveal. There were certain leaks (camera position was transmitted and AFAIK ranged attack projectiles, but that was fixed) and hackers will find such stuff again if it exists, but there's nothing currently to explain the ping from Axe. Also, as FouGilang pointed out: considering the rest of the replay, Axe was very often surprised by Pudge's moves, while he'd certainly move different if he knew about his position. Maybe he really simply pinged his old location... for whatever reason.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

heh https://youtu.be/sAw-WcdSbjA this video. lina got scripts for check enemy ward, sorry russian language. It work like slark aura, and lina know where is all wards.
    Lina can check skillbild, creepstat, and aura like slark ult. match id 1417001119
    Last edited by purple-_-crab; 04-22-2015 at 02:35 PM.