Thread: [Confirmed] Can't cast N'aix' consume from the infested creep while it's stunned

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Can't cast N'aix' consume from the infested creep while it's stunned

If the infested unit (controlled by naix) is stunned it can't cast "consume" , however if you select naix (space key) during the stun, you will be able to cast "consume".
    I think "consume" should be castable during a stun directly from the infested unit spells (no need to select naix)

Last edited by bu3ny; 04-23-2015 at 03:29 AM. Reason: added vid

I guess making it castable while disabled makes sense. And there already are abilities which can do this, Morphling's Morph and Bane's Nightmare End. They are tagged with DOTA_ABILITY_BEHAVIOR_IGNORE_PSEUDO_QUEUE in the game files.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Many thanks to buny for the video showing the problem !

Basic Member
    Consume should be usable I guess, but you shouldn't be able to move the creep until the stun duration is complete.

Basic Member
    very very annoying bug , even if I know the existence of the bug I m still confused when it happens
    It's very important to be able to cast consume at the good timing and if the infested unit become silenced or stunned (which happens very often) you will be delayed. Another solution is to never cast consume from the unit's spells , but then why it even exists ?