Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Show your Gold Per Minute when you hover over your current gold

Cool [Suggestion] Show your Gold Per Minute when you hover over your current gold

As the title says, along with the other stats it shows whilst hovering over the shop/gold button, it should show your GPM, as it can be quite important to know what it is at times.

Basic Member
    +1 though this isn't high priority

Basic Member
    -1 this is among things that should be "felt" rather than known.

And 95% of the time it will just be used to stroke your e-peen which is just gross.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muusbolla View Post
    i guess in that case they better hide the value of items or hide the in-game timer. because it's actually not that complicated to total up what you have in gold and divide it by current minutes the game. math is funny like that. cs should probably be hidden as well. wouldn't want anyone extrapolating their gpm based on that, either.

And 95% of the time it will just be used to stroke your e-peen which is just gross.
    actually 95% of the time it's used to gauge where you are in your farming rather than checking to see if you got your linken's or manta at 22 minutes. and whether or not you fiinish your next big item at 30-32 minutes. 5% of the time it's "omg lol rofl i have 600 gee pee emms!!"

this is a prime example of a quality of life change that isn't going to take away from the skill of the game. it'll have far less of an impact than the 250hp/1000hp hashes already implemented on health bars. oh, and the displayed friendly mana bars.

+1 for access to in-game statistical information without having to do calculations on the spot.

What Complaint said, and I've never used my GPM to stroke my e-peen, however my KDR...
    But knowing your GPM is important to get a scale of how well you're farming and whether you should continue what you're doing or taking 10 minutes out to farm. As said, the player can work out his GPM, but it's unnecessary to do that when the computer can automatically do that for you.

Basic Member
    lol are you serious? asking for gpm to be implemented is way too much for valve, it has to be EXACTLY like d1, there's no reason to add such a convenient tooltip into the game, now let the discussion about how the 'skilled' people calculate their gpm while playing begin:
    goood damn Im so dissapointed with the way things are going with d2....

Banned

that's uh.... I'll be honest the stupidest thing I heard. What difference does it makes if I see my GPM? Let me help you it doesn't. Like you said it it's just for stroking your e-peep.

+1

Basic Member
    just copy pretty much everything HoN has done in terms of UI, control, etc. Shits lightyears ahead of this game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pedobearpig View Post
    just copy pretty much everything HoN has done in terms of UI, control, etc. Shits lightyears ahead of this game.
    Yeah it's kinda lame I can't see my GPM, movespeed, damage reduction from armor, spell type, etc

No reason not to have these