Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [COMPENDIUM] - Challenge doesn't register?

Basic Member

[COMPENDIUM] - Challenge doesn't register?

Hi,

I just had this game in which I had more than one Killing spree with Bane.
    Even so, the Compendium challenge is still active and it shows I have 0 completed ones.

Thanks,
    LittleBro

Same problem here but different challenge

I recently played a match (Match ID:1437470465) (Edit: I am the bristleback) and achieved the challenge of 14k hero damage. However the game crashed at the results screen at the end of the game, I briefly saw an image of a pile of coins in the top left of the screen as part of the results, and the game crashed to desktop without a notification. The game also did not count that match as a completed challenge as shown below in the screenshot.

Here is a screenshot of the compendium page taken after the match with no challenge completed and no reward either.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=435209901

Basic Member
    I had the same problem just a while ago..there was a 175-last hits-challenge and an 8-enemies-kill challenge on my compendium..I completed both of these statistics in one game but my compendium challenge page did not change and it is still saying that my completed challenges are 0.

Basic Member
    well did the dagger challenge too and i didnt get it (i heard a special sound effect when i achieved that in game), so just in case they need info to re-register my challenge: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1437650309
    Come visit my highlighted guide!How to play Support guide

Come show SUPPORT for fixing the slardar's model in Rant: Dota2's Slardar model thread. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes.I.Did View Post
    God with 7k+ views and 99% of people agreeing that slardar's dota 2 model is shit we should take this thread over to dota2 dev and make them do something about it, i literally NEVER willingly pick slardar in dota 2 because of his ugly as shit model and attack animations.

Basic Member
    http://i.imgur.com/cF6kiAL.png

Compendium says I completed Radiance challenge (which I did) but it still says I "have completed 0 challenges so far".
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Banned
    This isn't a gameplay bug. It's a tech issue that I doubt Valve will ever fix.

You actually have to pick what challange you wanna do on top left corner idk why we have to pick tho ;/
    Last edited by daax; 05-01-2015 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daax View Post
    You actually have to pick what challange you wanna do on top left corner idk why we have to pick tho ;/
    Even if people didn't notice, the window will appear before you when you press play.
    I like to do stupid stuff even when i know it's stupid.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowReturns View Post
    Even if people didn't notice, the window will appear before you when you press play.
    can you give a screen shot of this? I haven't noticed anything

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBro View Post
    can you give a screen shot of this? I haven't noticed anything
    oh for crying out loud. it only works in ranked!!111

bye!