Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Abilities Range

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omegadon3 View Post
    Learn the ability and you won't be dependent on a massive LoLicon
    According to these forums, LoL invented everything, a truly innovative game.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardRAWKR View Post
    +1, I screw up a lot of abilities because I don't know the range. You can enable a range-finder with the console right now though, with dota_disable_rangefinder 0 although it's a bit clunky right now. I suspect they plan to add this soon.
    >people say this won't affect gameplay
    >"I screw up a lot of abilities because I don't know the range"
    >mfw people are stupid
    >mfw i have no face

Basic Member
    I like the idea. im not a fan of LoL but being so much of an elitist you refuse to add in improvements just becouse LoL got it is just stupid

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mk07ki View Post
    According to these forums, LoL invented everything, a truly innovative game.
    Dota2 shouldn't up date the graphics. They weren't in Dota so they shouldn't be in Dota2.

As a person who does not use ranges in LoL (due to smart cast), I still don't see what the big deal is. It will help newer players and bad players while adding almost nothing to mid to upper tier of the game (ie those that know the abilities).

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by obro View Post
    Nah just learn it like everyone else did for the last 9 years of dota. It's really not that hard bro you will get better by playing more just like everyone else. Everyone get's a hang of it after a month of playing no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerzyman View Post
    Hi I am an LoL player. I would like ALL THESE THINGS THAT MAKE THE GAME EASY FOR ME TO BE IN THIS GAME TOO. BUT IT DOESNT CHANGE GAMEPLAY IT ONLY SHOWS ME HOW TO USE MY SPELLS.

/facepalm people from LoL shouldn't be allowed to post anything TBH. The game was way to retard friendly to have their input in a game they don't even understand one bit.
    Dota "elitism" , gotta love it.
    Anyways would be helpfull if Valve plans to make it new player friendly and it doesn't change much about the game. +1.