Thread: [Fixed] Flesh Golem's damage doesn't increase linearly since 6.84b

Basic Member

[Fixed] Flesh Golem's damage doesn't increase linearly since 6.84b

So latest patch did this "Reduced minimum damage amplification from 5%/10%/15% to 1%"

This means that instead of starting at 15% and ramping up to 30 % it starts at 1% and SHOULD ramp up linearly to 30%.

As you notice in the video instead of scaling linearly,the dmg stays almost the same until Dirge moves into 200 range where it adds the maximum amplification.This could be intended change but i doubt it.To further solidify my idea that this is a bug,the movement speed penalty still scales linearly in 6.84b.

Aghs upgrade behaves in the same incorrect way,1-2% amp from max range to 201,40% amp at 200 and under.

In the video you can see how it jumps from 2% amp to 30% amp in just a few units

sry for non precise casting of the dagon and autoattack,didn't have time to do it properly with range markers,but you get my point
    Last edited by AusterlitZ; 05-10-2015 at 01:33 AM.

Confirmed. This issue was there once before already. The formula for the damage amp increase based on distance is not dynamic. Changing one value makes it result in wrong numbers. The old formula with 1% minimum amp results in ramping the damage amp up to 2% and then suddenly jump on the 20%/25%/30% (30%/35%/40% with aghs) when entering the 200 radius.

The ranges in the pic are exact, done with ent_setpos console command.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Seems like this was fixed last update

Yep, it's fixed

Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Well that was fast,/r/dota2 front page flexing it's muscles