Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Double Duel bug

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Double Duel bug

If Legion commander has scepter and duels someone, then Rubick (without scepter) duels Legion Commander while she's dueling someone else, both duels will end when Rubick's does.

Last edited by bu3ny; 06-01-2015 at 03:51 AM. Reason: added vid

[Confirmed] When affected by 2 duels and one's duration expires, both end

If you have aganim scepter on legion commander (ultimate should last till someone will die) and you cast duel on hero (who don't have aganim scepter) with lotus orb effect on - duel ends after 4/4.75/5.5 sec (depends on ultimate lvl) or after death of 1 hero.
    I know that lotus orb reflect a spell and 2x duel are going at the same time, but reflected duel should end respecting spells duration and primary aganim scepter duel should be fight to the death (if no chen in the game).

This is a bug with Duel in its own. When a unit is affected by 2 duels, both will end at the same time, regardless of timing.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member

Duel Legion Commander vs Lotus Orb bug?

If you duel someone as LC and then enemy teammate casts Lotus Orb on your target AFTER you started dueling, you won't get any bonus damage for winning the duel. Is that how it's supposed to work?
    MatchId: 1473371514

41 minute, duel on Gondar

Basic Member

Bug: When LC duel(agha) to Lina(no agha) while lotus orb is open

When LC(with aghanim) attacks to Lina(without aghanim), while Lina got Lotus Orb activated, Both duels getting canceled after Lina's duel ends. But it goes until one of them die when Lina also got aghanim's scepter too.

Basic Member
    Already known and several times reported.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilFin View Post
    If you duel someone as LC and then enemy teammate casts Lotus Orb on your target AFTER you started dueling, you won't get any bonus damage for winning the duel. Is that how it's supposed to work?
    MatchId: 1473371514

41 minute, duel on Gondar
    Is it because duel buff is dispelled with lotus orb? LOL

Duel is undispellable. Multiple Duels just don't stack properly, when the one ends, the other gets canceled (canceled = no victory).
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Hello

I have just tested it. I have cast a duel, and then cast lotus orb after the duel, on the target, and then the target died, but I still have won the duel and received the bonus damage. I used Aghanim scepter in this test, if that might alter anything.

Aghanim's Scepter + Lotus Orb reflected duel has wrong duration

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Spawn max level Lion with Aghanim's Scepter and Lotus Orb
    2. Spawn max level enemy Legion commander without any items
    3. Use Lion's Lotus Orb on Lion
    4. Cast duel on Lion
    Actual result: Duel duration HUD display is 8 seconds but duel ends prematurely after 5.5 seconds.
    Expected result: Reflected duel considers the target's Aghanim's Scepter and lasts 8 seconds.

By the way the damage part is correct, both targets are immune to outside damage. It's just the duel duration that is wrong.

And just for clarification, it doesn't matter if you think the Lotus Orb reflection should be scepter buffed or not. Currently it is reflecting half an Aghanim's Scepter Duel: 5.5 sec duration and immunity to outside damage.

Video:
    Last edited by 2slow4flo; 01-16-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    The King has arrived.