Thread: South America Servers

Basic Member

South America Servers

Hi, i'm from Argentina and i get a constant 220-240ms in any of the US servers. I was wondering if you could add some South America servers to reduce our ms.
    Thank you.

Basic Member
    Yes pls.

I'm from Brazil and kinda got used to the 180-220ms on US-East...
    I don't think they are going to have south american servers soon tbh.

Would be glad if they could release a dedicated server with Practice only (no matchmaking) =)

Basic Member
    No thx, the best server for south america is usa.

maybe they are noobs for fix his conex

PD: latinos si piden server para Sa es que tan lokos de la cabeza ya que en south america no hay buenos servidores que pasa si te ponen server southamerica brazil, cagao los argentinos,etc.. lo mejor es Usa , porque lo digo por que en Left4daed 2 es la confirmacion de que USA es lo mejor para South America.

Basic Member
    I'm reviving this thread, because as you know there is a new south america server in League of Legends, and its working really well. 50ms-70ms always. Servers are no longer bad, so its not excuse.

We are a lot of players from this region, that always plays at US East servers with 200-240ms. Brazil servers are not an option, more latency (280ms-300ms) and lenguage differences.

It would be really awesome to have those servers here, and play at that low latency. If you agree post below, so valve will note that we are a huge community