Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: This game has turned awful, and I'm done.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf633 View Post
    Dota 2 Reborn - Hero Based MMR - FUCK YEAH!
    This is just a statistic you don't lock a hero in and then search for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Export View Post
    This is just a statistic you don't lock a hero in and then search for the game.
    Wish such option was available though, would be nice, especially when you wanna practice a specific hero.

New interface, new features, same old awful report systems and toxic community.

True about the report system, but what can anyone do about the community?
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OnMyWay View Post
    Wish such option was available though, would be nice, especially when you wanna practice a specific hero.
    and then your opponent wants to play the same hero. Or your team is so shit with that hero.

Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    True about the report system, but what can anyone do about the community?
    You said it yourself - give community a tool to report/punish stupid people and it will clear itself.
    For example, if a feeder gets constantly banned (even for a couple days) for intentional feed streaks, soon he will quit the game at all. But then he won't be able to buy hats, so that's why such thing will never exist. The quality doesn't matter, it's all about profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Export View Post
    and then your opponent wants to play the same hero. Or your team is so shit with that hero.
    Keep in mind that in this case it should be a whole new specific system, if one chooses a hero before match. The easiest suggestion is a sort of CM, but where people get invited into the lobby by what they would prefer to play. Yes, it sounds silly, but that's only my IMO and devs won't give a shit)
    Last edited by OnMyWay; 06-15-2015 at 11:37 PM.

I'll waiting for the new Source, i want to see the new opportunities, if nothing is change with this shit system matchmaking, yeah i'll delete this game forever, and i'm not saying just like that.
    Last week i've played 3 match of more,all of them was with one or more shit abandon players, in MMR Match, not low prio or something else.
    Last edited by l3moN; 06-16-2015 at 11:45 AM.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war.

Basic Member
    No need to uninstall it, just to play less. I used to play like 3 games weekly, sometimes not even one.

BTW, precisely last week play 3 games. Flamed a lot to relieve some stress accumulated. The last game was really a lot. I feel bad when I look back, and won't do it again for the next 6 months if my discipline is good. However, didn't get any punishment at the end.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pent1um View Post
    No need to uninstall it, just to play less. I used to play like 3 games weekly, sometimes not even one.

BTW, precisely last week play 3 games. Flamed a lot to relieve some stress accumulated. The last game was really a lot. I feel bad when I look back, and won't do it again for the next 6 months if my discipline is good. However, didn't get any punishment at the end.
    Thats exacly what im doing, keeping away to play like periods of 2 weaks or months(like i did right know).... if all player do this, valve will be given us a new mmr system by tomorrow morning

Quote Originally Posted by l3moN View Post
    I'll waiting for the new Source, i want to see the new opportunities, if nothing is change with this shit system matchmaking, yeah i'll delete this game forever, and i'm not saying just like that.
    Last week i've played 3 match of more,all of them was with one or more shit abandon players, in MMR Match, not low prio or something else.
    I have bad news for you, source 2 matchmaking seems to be even worse. I feel like forced 50% is being enforced even more.
    http://puu.sh/iEDJL/9b0a04b76b.png
    I've had the following happen :
    I play one game with a good team, It's very high bracket -> we win.
    I play one game where my team is people who are god awful(some had like 7k hours in dota, It's mindboggling how they manage to still be bad!) and no matter how much I try to carry -> we lose.

Now, I'm not backing up my statements 100%, it could just be the fact that there isn't that much people playing Reborn, but from my observations reborn matchmaking is far worse than the source 1 one.