Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Lasthits/Denies and Items of Friendlies in the Scoreboard

Basic Member
    Would want, lets you calibrate the game somehow if needed.

Basic Member
    I am curious why Valve has not implemented this feature yet.
    It would be great if you could see cs directly in the right corner for all your teammates.

+1

The only group of people this will benefit is higher tier people that know sometimes you can get outlaned while everyone else would just use it for flame or just try to meet quotas that would potentially lose you the game in the end if youre no help.

Basic Member
    Don't see any harm in that. Would be great to see how your farmers are doing. +1

wouldn't this increase flaming?

like if some carry only gets about 2 creeps per wave, very soon the whole team would blame him for the lose.

there is a reason why valve doesnt wanna show it.

Basic Member
    This sounds good but sometimes lead to flaming ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik_quang View Post
    This sounds good but sometimes lead to flaming ...
    Sometimes? The only reason for implementing this would be kids that are unable to count the Items in the teammates inventory, so they got a proven reason for flaming, not just their pathetic calculation.

Banned
    ITT: Bronze scum who are afraid of appearing 'bad' instead of wanting to get better. If you know how to last hit, who cares? Typical bronze scum

Basic Member
    I can't understand why everyone assumes it would automatically lead to flaming.

This feature was activated for 4:3 screen users until last year and I had a 4:3 screen back then. It was a perfectly helpful feature to get a feeling how your lanes are doing. I played a lot of games and haven't seen a single "omg look at that guys' cs!" flame AT ALL.

Get real arguments besides your laughable fear of being flamed or implement this again.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AeiOwnedU View Post
    The only con I see to this is the possibility of people flaming one another for not having a substantial amount of last hits by the XX minute mark, etc...
    Well... then KDA shouldn't be shown either. I don't think it would be much of a problem, people are well aware if someone's doing not too well especially as a #1.

Key info like levels and current gold are shown already. Since people communicate each other's status in competitive play, I don't think there's any harm in providing as much info as possible about your teammates in the scoreboard.