Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Show Lasthits/Denies and Items of Friendlies in the Scoreboard

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    right, and my guess is you havent looked at bot lane the entire 15 minutes so you wouldnt know why he has no cs unless hes just terrible. that 'thin line' is one that almost nobody (including you) knows how to dance around so it doesn't matter if its genuine criticism or run of the mill shit talk.
    You don't know how I play and communicate. And I was obviously emphasizing the numbers, only new players would be that low on a carry.

Teams knowing their teammate's numbers without anyone having to tell them lets them help out more easily and is reinforced by the fact that players don't communicate very openly in MM aside from missing calls. I don't know what your opinion on the matter is, but if you're worried about flaming for amount of last hits(based on your post that's probably your stance on it) that's gonna happen at the end of the game regardless if someone didn't have enough to carry, and that will be evident from whether they lost or not.

Basic Member
    Why is -ii still not in non-spec mode yet? Seriously?

Basic Member
    I can't believe this isn't in the game yet. Who cares about flamers, mute them, I want to know how well a person is doing without looking at their items. Flamers can still just look at someone's items and go:

"wow what a noob, still doesn't have bf at 25 min"

This easily made feature isn't being implemented because of flamers, like think about how dumb that is. Holding back a feature because a handful of assholes.

+1 this is truly needed!
    one of the most annoying things in dota is, when you realise that you soupported a carry who is just too drunk/or bad to lasthit

Basic Member
    -1 for me.

Reason 1) : People don't want to get flamed if they can't farm/deny
    Reason 2) : The scoreboard is already WAY too big. No need to give him some stats protein-ed pills.
    Reason 3) : Trust your allies : if they say they farm well, it means that, for them, its a good farming, even if it doesn't reaches Burning's farm levels.
    Reason 4) : It's always fun to see GPM/XPM/Creep stats at the end of the game.
    Reason 5) : We're not in League Of Lesb..Legends !

The only way to figure this out is to ask your teammates directly, but every game has that 1 guy that wont say a word. +1

Basic Member
    +1 add this pls

+1

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    I don't want see last hit in board, but in the last hit / deny place like we see ourself, that not only not change the sb but also helpful.