Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Lasthits/Denies and Items of Friendlies in the Scoreboard

nice, +1

+1 for that

Basic Member
    Don't know why most of the spectator information shouldn't be available for your team, it's really handy.

+1

Would assume Valve were planning on increasing the amount of information like this available to the player anyway, still a beta remember.

+1 for Gold per Minute for team-mates

Basic Member
    You can kind of already see that by clicking in your ally and looking at gold(and items). GPM is kind of making it "too easy". Part of the strategy is grasping how good your team is doing, if you add too many easily available information you water it down. Spectator information is to understand/learn the game better.

+1. For allies only, of course

Yeah, i don't know why this isn't in the game because while spectating other games, the scoreboard shows their last hits, denies, etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsuhiko View Post
    Pretty much what the title says. Why would this be interesting? If you're laning with a partner you can easily find out how many hits you're missing in general (regarding the last hits). In League of Legends I also typically use the last hit information to judge how other lanes are doing and can adjust for that.

The items of friendlies is information you basically already have by clicking on a friendly hero but I think in the scoreboard it would be easier visible. Again it would be a simple way of judging how well the whole team is doing.
    Imo it would encourage verbal harassment a little and if I understand you right, it would probably be more convenient to just have an indicator (like the deny indicator) that you can see immediately if your mate got the creep kill or if it got "stealed" by an other creep.

Well, I wouldn't mind this feature, as there are already enough possible ways to harass your allies, so this would probably not change anything (might even reduce harassment^^).

Basic Member
    Yeh definite good addition +1

Basic Member
    i dunno .... the way i see it is .... the less stats the less flaming :/

heck we should just take out KD and stuff too and just leave towers left up there ^_^

no one would have anything to flame about hahaha