Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Lasthits/Denies and Items of Friendlies in the Scoreboard

Quote Originally Posted by AeiOwnedU View Post
    The only con I see to this is the possibility of people flaming one another for not having a substantial amount of last hits by the XX minute mark, etc...
    Yeah, I already feel bad enough for new friends I try to introduce to the game. God forbid they don't have battlefury by 15 minutes, because they're getting flamed to hell and back. Adding a CS counter to it would only make it worse.

I already can tell how my teammates are doing by checking the clock, their gold, and their items. And if I'm playing competitively with friends, they let me know how they're doing so we can swap lanes, gank, etc.

This feels like adding the KDR stat to me, it might be a nice way to flaunt your superiority at times, but would lead to more grief than good.
    Change has kept DotA alive, evolving, and improving since 2002. And now DotA has an entire new engine at it's disposal, with infinite new capabilities.

So why are there so many DotA fundamentalists/conservatives that oppose new features, options, and information?

Embrace the change.

What if people could choose to show or not this info to one or more allied players? (in a per match base)

are you guys serious? dota elitists are such hypocrits... if someone proposes mana bars or forfeit: "no wtf go back to lol, fag!11!! this is competitive game dont ruin it for me11!!!!!" if someone proposes public stats, harsher punishments for leavers, or cs scores for teammates:"no, pls not i dont want to see how bad i am, this is only for flaming purposes11!!!!"

i really do not know if you want this game to be dota2 or hello kitty online.

Basic Member
    Cant read this pussy threads like " OH THEY WILL FLAME ME " if you cry cause someone is flamming, play another game.

Basic Member
    I don't see a problem with this. I would not even care if I could see the other team's stats but then people would complain too much. No point in hiding stuff like this on your own team. The item scoreboard would be nice too I guess.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoroX View Post
    Cant read this pussy threads like " OH THEY WILL FLAME ME " if you cry cause someone is flamming, play another game.
    shut up

+1 For gods sake please !!

Banned
    yes please, we need this.

Basic Member
    This is a good idea. It doesn't take away from the game at all, or add anything to it, it just makes information more readily accessible, and helps team communication.
    If a sniper has boots and like 100 gold in 10 minutes, I know he has poor farm. I don't need a last hits tab necessarily. Also, I can ask him how much farm he has. It would make it easier to see everybody's LH and D, so +1

Basic Member
    +1