Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Golden Basher Blades Not Dropping

Two words: rare, random. That's it.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Banned
    U mean 0%? Haven't seen any of those drop in 2 years. And most new Chests don't offer the possibility of an unusual courier drop at all nowadays.

So if you don't see it then it never happen?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryil- View Post
    Two words: rare, random. That's it.
    Ay, bloody charlatans. Valve are more like EA than EA are nowadays. Hell they even incorporate gambling into their games with these new Charms and 'chance' drops in chests. Can anyone remember when video games were about playing and having fun instead of trying to screw every customer for every nickel and dime? Talk about stingy.

What do you expect? You are allowed to play this game for free, without any Pay2Win elements. Actually, Dota2 is the only MMO game, excluding private servers, of this type. Only way how to support developers and events like TI is by buying cosmetic items. Nobody forces you to do so. It's your choice if you want to give them money. In return, you receive rewards, cosmetic items, to enhance your "gaming experience". You even have a chance to obtain an item worth more than most games present on Steam. Look how many players play this game. Of course that some of them will receive this rare drop, or more of them, but this is still about 0,001% of all players.

I find the current system more or less fair. You can still play the game normally, your hero just won't have a hat, nothing else changes. I don't know like you, but I am having enough fun even without a lot of glowing bullsh*t on my hero.

As you said, opening chests is like gambling. You can receive a rare item which can be sold for a lot of money, or you receive normal drop, however, you still can't receive nothing.
    Last edited by ravCL; 05-29-2015 at 01:12 PM.

Basic Member
    I have golden basher blades and i want to sell.

lvl 60 compendium, 2 inmortal treasures, got SF arms and Golden bashers

give me the enigma bracers and i maybe will give u the bashers

Basic Member
    I got golden moonfall on my first chest, it happens
    "It was that way in Warcraft" doesn't mean it belongs in dota

Quote Originally Posted by GothicCream View Post
    So if you don't see it then it never happen?
    Clearly. He has obviously seen the RNG/PRD himself so he knows. He is like Neo. He can see the matrix.
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    I have personally got 2 sets of the golden basher blades for AM. Maybe i am just ultra lucky.