Thread: Tab for Friends' Games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member

Tab for Friends' Games

Don't know if this was already suggested.

I've noticed that it's very hard to find games that friends are playing. Some days I just want to sit back and make fun of someone I know or see how a new player I know might be doing. Admittedly, it does make it easier to, say, give away the entire enemy team's position, but I've noticed a large delay in most live games, making it very hard to stop something you didn't see coming. I'd like to see a tab for live games friends are in, or the ability to right click in the friends list and go straight to their game. Maybe both would be the best option?

Basic Member
    The delay is fairly minimal right now and most people agree that it should be extended to 6 minutes but we don't know if that is possible yet.
    The watch/spectating-feature is not supposed to be used in the way you want it to work which is an instantanious stream.
    But I agree that you should be able to click on the name of your friend and watch his/her game.

Basic Member
    yeah right click on someone and find 'spectate game' will make my life so much happier.