Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Minimap too big > clicking top right corner when escaping resulted in many deaths

Banned
    Yes i have this problem as well

Basic Member
    There's an option in the config to make the minimap react only to longer clicks.

I think making that a simpler option to change would be more useful than scaling down the map, if I were given the option I might even scale it up a little given how useful it is to know what's happening everywhere at once.

Basic Member
    I'd like some kind of minimal UI option, personally. But, just reducing the size of that big minimap would be fantastic. Or, at least give me the option to change it. There's way too much going on at the bottom even in the update for it to be clean enough. Please please a minimal option.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverxb View Post
    Minimap too big > clicking top right corner when escaping resulted in many deaths
    +98156213051258123705239 true story!

::[OS: Windows 10 Pro]::[Processor: Intel Core i7-7700, 3.6 GHz]::
    ::[Memory: 16 GB RAM]::[Graphics: GIGABYTE GTX 1070]::[Resolution: 1980x1080]::

Basic Member
    What about that you have to shift-rightclick on the map to use it or something like that.

+1

This got me killed many times.

Basic Member
    I'd like to see the option to turn clicking on the mini map off for movement you still need to be able to use it for ping tho.

Basic Member
    it has happened to me enough times that i can still count it on my hands but enough times to my friends where i would need a couple hundred peoples hands and feet to count and i agree when it does happen it aggravates me to no end i agree i would like to see either or both a disablement button as to remove movement clicks from the map or the option to move what side of the screen it is on though i would rather the first than the last because having my items where they are make them easier to click when i do seeing as how i click on items and press hot keys which ever is faster at the time

Basic Member
    All of my friends that came from LoL have this problem.

+1 for the option

Basic Member
    +1 переместите мини карту в другое место потому что когда убегаешь от героев часто попадаешь курсором на мини карту и получается полная лажа. Тебя забирают из за какой то мелочи. в Добавок границы мини карты и всего остального нужно выделить.