Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Racist dota 2 players

Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    You don't get my point. People who act like assholes in general should get punished.
    99.9% of the playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by J2Krauser View Post
    99.9% of the playerbase.
    It's 97.93409860345803945% actually.
    Spoiler: 

Use the mute button. There will always be flamers. It is part of the Moba culture. You either fight it, or global silence it.

Anyway, something for you guys to enjoy:

Lighten things up!
    Last edited by Kryil-; 06-05-2015 at 08:06 AM. Reason: advertisements removed

Banned
    Flame =/= racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Train View Post
    Use the mute button. There will always be flamers. It is part of the Moba culture. You either fight it, or global silence it.

Anyway, something for you guys to enjoy:

Lighten things up!
    that is not a solution , its like saying close ur eyes and assume that the world doesnt see u like u cant see the world , also there are all kinds of flamers that i have come across and i muted them all but what this fellow did just cannot be or should not be ignored , cause even if i mute him other 3 people on my team read such disgusting remarks about my country its just not acceptable to me...

Quote Originally Posted by gorno View Post
    Flame =/= racism.
    Trolling =/= intentional feeding, yet they both lead to the same result most of the times. Your team losing.

Being an asshole to someone has the same result as being racist to that someone. You create pressure and "bad blood', so everything goes to shit. The person will most likely mute you, and there won't be any communication between you, or he will flame you back in kind, rendering both of you useless (because you are fighting each other instead of focusing on the game).
    Last edited by katsaroulhs; 06-05-2015 at 08:50 AM.
    Spoiler: 

Banned
    Trolling =/= intentional feeding, yet they both lead to the same result most of the times. Your team losing.

Being an asshole to someone has the same result as being racist to that someone. You create pressure and "bad blood', so everything goes to shit. The person will most likely mute you, and there won't be any communication between you, or he will flame you back in kind, rendering both of you useless (because you are fighting each other instead of focusing on the game).
    And for creating bad blood the correct punishment is mute or LPQ.

Racism however is a medieval mentality that should be banned on spot, just my thoughts.

You make no sense.
    It seems that your attitude is something like this:
    "I am okish with flaming since I do it too and it doesn't affect me, but racism makes me sad so it should be treated more severely."

I guess it is to be expected with today's society. Everyone is getting their jimmies rustled by stupid meaningless bullshit.

Each to their own.
    Spoiler: 

You make no sense.
    It seems that your attitude is something like this:
    "I am okish with flaming since I do it too and it doesn't affect me, but racism makes me sad so it should be treated more severely."

I guess it is to be expected with today's society. Everyone is getting their jimmies rustled by stupid meaningless bullshit.

Each to their own.
    No u really dont get it mate , flaming someone is confined to that particular person , it may be due to some mistake that person does in game maybe being a noob or being rude to others and in that case as we know our dota 2 community u will definitely get abused in some form or the other !!!
    On the other hand racism is like u are being made fun of ur origins,ur religion,color,etc without any provocation , its like the abuser already had bad feelings about u cause u belong to a particular community or place....i usually dont talk much in my games but this particular fellow just bombarded me with nonsense for no reason at all , now because i am an indian who was abused by a canadian most obviously i might as well hold a grudge against other canadians in game and it definitely reflects somewhere....
    U probably dont know what it means like being made fun of because of ur origins , it hurts ur self pride and dignity a lot for a long time , comparing flaming and racism is like comparing apples and oranges and that doesnt make sense....

Racism is real serious shit mate and if it isnt handled maturely then things get quickly out of control....
    Last edited by d3ath_incarnati0n; 06-05-2015 at 12:41 PM.

Oh I get it. YOU (both) don't get what I am saying. Any kind of flaming, be it racism or whatever needs to be punished the same. Severely.
    Spoiler: