Thread: Was something changed in the Matchmaking? 80% of my games are shit.

Basic Member

Was something changed in the Matchmaking? 80% of my games are shit.

Seriously since about 1 month ago the quality of games is total bullishit. 80% of games have a troll or even two, or a guy who intentionally feeds or seems to have no more than 2 months playing experience. I could sit afk or hardtry in any of these last 50 games i have played in the last weeks and it wouldnt effect at all on my winrate because every game is a total gamble of ppl trolling. All of this on ranked matchmaking ofc.
    I donīt remember having such bad issues with games and noobs/trolls teammates, before it would be ocasionally, but now it seems like the norm on every game, so thatīs what im worried about.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by (sl) raul View Post
    Seriously since about 1 month ago the quality of games is total bullishit. 80% of games have a troll or even two, or a guy who intentionally feeds or seems to have no more than 2 months playing experience. I could sit afk or hardtry in any of these last 50 games i have played in the last weeks and it wouldnt effect at all on my winrate because every game is a total gamble of ppl trolling. All of this on ranked matchmaking ofc.
    I donīt remember having such bad issues with games and noobs/trolls teammates, before it would be ocasionally, but now it seems like the norm on every game, so thatīs what im worried about.
    if youve ever been temporarily muted, chances are your in a hidden mmr matched only with others that have been temp muted or LPQ'd in ranked

just make a new account

You must be in the hidden illuminati pool where you get 4 idiots in your team and you are against a stack a professional players in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabilyoo View Post
    if youve ever been temporarily muted, chances are your in a hidden mmr matched only with others that have been temp muted or LPQ'd in ranked

just make a new account
    Yes, that is the undeniable truth.
    Just so you know how things work around here OP: If you win it means that you are awesome and you deserved that victory more than anyone. If you lose, it means you are in the hidden pool, where some Valve employees make 100% sure your team has the dumbest of fucks possible, while the enemy team is near pro lvl.

The only way to fix this, is to make a new account. Preferably not a Dota 2 one.
    Spoiler: