Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Replace "X" of the enemyteam by arrow.

Make it or totally understandable(like TS wants), or totally not understandable, no need to break one's eyes.

Basic Member

-1, Again map awareness. The X shows the Hero, adding an arrow showing where the hero is going/facing will be ridiculous and is only an idea a new player wants so that he can play better or try to get in position to gank. This thread has gone on for long enough

Basic Member
    +1. Much more convenient than the X that already reveals where the enemy is facing. And I do not think this will have any effect on gameplay, people saying it does are afraid of change.

Basic Member
    T-down for obvious ingame advantage reason.

Basic Member
    Seriously, it is so hard to read the damn first post?
    If you have read it, you would know that the X is already showing the direction the enemy is facing.

So I guess everyone who writes -1 cause of game advantage is just trolling...

Either make it totally readable or don't give the information. Unclearly giving the information is bad.

Disagree -1

Basic Member
    +1

I have the feeling that alot of these -1's didn't read the first poss fully.

Either make it easier to see (good design) or totally remove the ability to see the direction. This would also help in spectating.

P.S. Yes it is not that big of a deal but if you don't point it out it won't get fixed. I honestly didn't even know you could see their direction by just looking at the X, thats a sign of bad design.

Basic Member
    -1 back in dota 1 i was using teamcollors (red/green) cause we where all the same
    now in dota 2 iam using all colors cause i see in the minimap X (green) i check top of the screen and know who i just saw and staying there for the rest of the game every time i saw him i know him i dont want me my teammates and my enemys to have the same or similar icon...