Thread: [Suggestion] UI visibility during picking time

Basic Member

[Suggestion] UI visibility during picking time

This seemed to be the most appropriate section for this, but it applies to more than just the minimap.

During picking, the hero I will pick is largely influenced by what heroes we have already and how they are laning. For sentinel this is mostly ok as I can look at the minimap but when playing scourge the hero choice UI blocks out the important section of the minimap, and I'm forced to drag the screen around by clicking on the minimap and look through those two tiny side sections. It would also be nice to be able to temporarily hide the entire picking UI, to have a look at what items your team are buying, skills they are choosing, where they are running, etc...

Lastly you should definitely be able to see the game timer after the "picking only" time ends (i.e. counting up from 0) in the picking UI itself.

Basic Member
    Are you playing with 4:3 screen resolution? I am using 16:9 and I'm pretty sure the hero pick UI does not cover my minimap.

Basic Member
    Sorry if using dota terms was confusing, I meant Dire (scourge) only; their base and bot lane are blocked by the UI (using 16:9 as well).