Thread: Someone lagging out server to stop stats from recording.

Basic Member

Someone lagging out server to stop stats from recording.

I just played a pudge game with a clockwork on enemy team. They got stomped and while we were raxing he said something implying that the game stats aren't going to count (something like "I bet you guys think you got some easy mmr") after a while the game started LAGING HARD, I mean I type something in chat and it appears a minute later and moving was also equally laggy.

After say 2 minutes the lag completely stopped and the game ended pretty quickly. Of course mmr was unchanged and the game did not count. As such there is nothing in my game history so I cannot provide a Match ID that is why I am not posting this in the matchmaking abuse thread as I do not have a match id.

I do have the steam profile of the clockwork in question:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pur33nvy5/

he was in a party with at least 1 more person (an earthshaker) but I didn't grab his profile in time. I don't know if valve has a record of poor network condition games and I don't know what bug he abused to get the server laggy but I wonder if something can be done.

Basic Member
    naah, just internet and server are bad lately

i bet he got multiple game not counted so he know sooner or later server will crash.

you stomp them but dont bother to end fast, your fault.

happen to me many time. server crash when we are winning

Basic Member
    Nope this was not a issue with the aussie servers.