Thread: CUSTOM GAMES FAIL TO DOWLOAD

Basic Member

Unhappy CUSTOM GAMES FAIL TO DOWLOAD

Has been happening to me for a while. Any custom game says that it is queued and stays like this indefinitely. Anybody know how to help?

Basic Member
    Attachment 31778
    Will remain like this for hours.

Basic Member
    Hey man,

First and foremost; I'm speculating that with the influx of server usage and bandwidth (players updating from old engine to new engine) that there is going to be stress on most of the servers. Thus, preventing things such as Custom Games from working properly. Give it some time and see where it goes from there.

Also, your attachment is broken (invalid attachment).

If this doesn't help much, I can provide a list of other issues that people may be experiencing alongside the Custom Game's difficulty.

FAQ / Known issues:
    The update seemingly needs to be downloaded multiple times for some users. - currently being looked into, no update yet - might be caused by pausing the download.
    MXR_LoadAllSoundMixers error. - looks to be resolved by removing -enable_addons from the launch options.
    Autoexec.cfg on the Beta client. - this solution seems to be working?
    Privacy settings get reset in the beta client.
    Specific error on N Windows versions.

Anyone that hs 64bit PC's having problems launching Dota 2 can try the following.
    Launching Dota 2 Reborn from Steam seems to start up a 32 bit version of the game. In "Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win64" you can launch a fully working 64 bit dota2.exe
    I am an enterprise PHP, YAML, SQF, Python, CSL and Java developer.