Thread: The main question to developers with solid arguments(translate) The CIS community

Wink The main question to developers with solid arguments(translate) The CIS community

And so overdue I guess the main question on the basis of different materials on attendance DotA servers, as well as the online game you'll notice that the main online is the CIS community, why the administration does for this community, nothing, why there is no normal moderation, where the administration which can answer in Russian, why the CIS community is not able to write the report in Russian, Vit half of the reports just aren't watching, and the only report which "passes" this "racism". It may be time to open your eyes, and recruit talented, creative young people who will keep order in the CIS community, because there's chaos and people just can't play as many players come DotA just for the sake of troliga, knowing that it will not be punished, mock them and do not provoke other players, the rating system generally silent, so to say from the bottom not to get out... Actually think about it, and develop the CIS community thanks, and good luck!

Basic Member
    Because you should buy hats, nothing more (no decent play experience, no punishment system, no support).
    VALVE's logic.

Cuz all h8 Russians that have overflown the EU servers while unable to say a shit in English, spoiling games, abusing chat in Russian and so on and so forth.

Did you mean the amount of players? Then yes, CIS region has probably the biggest, but you don't call it COMMUNITY. And if you google the meaning of "COMMUNITY" you will realize that a zerg of braindead players cannot be called "community".

I know I might be slightly hard on that, but it is a fact.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OnMyWay View Post
    Cuz all h8 Russians that have overflown the EU servers while unable to say a shit in English, spoiling games, abusing chat in Russian and so on and so forth.

Did you mean the amount of players? Then yes, CIS region has probably the biggest, but you don't call it COMMUNITY. And if you google the meaning of "COMMUNITY" you will realize that a zerg of braindead players cannot be called "community".

I know I might be slightly hard on that, but it is a fact.
    Looks like nazism to me. Pls stop.

Quote Originally Posted by GTmAster View Post
    Looks like nazism to me. Pls stop.
    this made me facepalm hard. Pls stop.

Basic Member
    Well, there are some forum member(s) that know both English and Russian. Though I think I'm the only one who frequently posts.
    Possible solution to foreigners issue
    In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fortuneS View Post
    And so overdue I guess the main question on the basis of different materials on attendance DotA servers, as well as the online game you'll notice that the main online is the CIS community, why the administration does for this community, nothing, why there is no normal moderation, where the administration which can answer in Russian, why the CIS community is not able to write the report in Russian, Vit half of the reports just aren't watching, and the only report which "passes" this "racism". It may be time to open your eyes, and recruit talented, creative young people who will keep order in the CIS community, because there's chaos and people just can't play as many players come DotA just for the sake of troliga, knowing that it will not be punished, mock them and do not provoke other players, the rating system generally silent, so to say from the bottom not to get out... Actually think about it, and develop the CIS community thanks, and good luck!
    Because why should anyone care about a bunch of cyka spamming game ruining hardcore feeding idiots? Developing that community? so that we get more? Fuck no we don't want more we want less. Far less. Like down to 0. No russians infesting our servers anymore would be really good.
    Volvo, how the fk are we supposed to stick by the rules and not get reported if those rules are different for everyone and there is no one controlling at all why people are reporting someone? Either implement oversight or remove your utterly broken and useless report system

Quote Originally Posted by Redthirst View Post
    Well, there are some forum member(s) that know both English and Russian. Though I think I'm the only one who frequently posts.
    I know Russian too, but I'm not calling for some shit like that and moreover, I think that there's no community at all! I prefer to speak English and play with decent players at EU West rather then go with this "community".
    Last edited by OnMyWay; 06-19-2015 at 12:43 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OnMyWay View Post
    I know Russian too, but I'm not calling sore some shit like that and moreover, I think that there's no community at all! I prefer to speak English and play with decent players at EU West rather then go with this "community".
    Yeah, I also play on EU West and most of my Dota friends are English-speaking. But Russians aren't that bad. I usually get along with them quite nice, their bad rep stems from the fact that majority doesn't speak English. And I like helping some Russians out on this forum as well. A lot of them are very polite, for some reason.
    Possible solution to foreigners issue
    In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war.