Thread: low priority question

Basic Member

low priority question

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1566220224

After this match i got sent into 5 low priority games and i would like to know why? i didnt flame since im muted and i was trying really hard to win despite all the lanes were lost (including mine). So can i get a fair answer because this is clearly a mistake since i didnt do anything to deserve the reports from my teammates.

Banned
    Ur thread will get locked...no1 will do shit..accept it...nothing will change

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EZBugs View Post
    Ur thread will get locked...no1 will do shit..accept it...nothing will change
    You must be gorno. Aren't you tired of making accounts just to bash on everyone and everything? I mean, if you hate this game so much, why bother? And if you don't, why not be constructive instead? Seems to me you might need to find better things to do with your life, what you're doing is consuming for both you and everyone else.

To OP: Since you were already muted, perhaps it's an older report that happened to trigger at that time? Were the other guys pre-made? Just don't flame guys, I see people flaming and reporting others just because they weren't as good at the game. This is nonsense, you can't report someone for not being good. Plus, most of the times the people that complain are usually just as bad.. Not saying this is your case, but most of the flaming usually happens because people are "noobs" and that's not a reason to flame them at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Yes, that is the undeniable truth.
    Just so you know how things work around here OP: If you win it means that you are awesome and you deserved that victory more than anyone. If you lose, it means you are in the hidden pool, where some Valve employees make 100% sure your team has the dumbest of fucks possible, while the enemy team is near pro lvl.

The only way to fix this, is to make a new account. Preferably not a Dota 2 one.
    ^ This guy knows what's up.

Basic Member
    ^i didnt report anyone and didnt flame at all since im muted. i think its a bit unfair, but what can i do . ill just have to deal with it once more

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnebbie View Post
    ^i didnt report anyone and didnt flame at all since im muted. i think its a bit unfair, but what can i do . ill just have to deal with it once more
    Yes, you didn't flame since you're muted, but why did you get muted in the first place? Could it be that one day you were on a flaming spree and you just happened to receive a late punishment? Or, were they pre-made and all decided to report you, because they thought you didn't play well? (Which is stupid, as I've stated above). Either way though, keep your clam next time hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Yes, that is the undeniable truth.
    Just so you know how things work around here OP: If you win it means that you are awesome and you deserved that victory more than anyone. If you lose, it means you are in the hidden pool, where some Valve employees make 100% sure your team has the dumbest of fucks possible, while the enemy team is near pro lvl.

The only way to fix this, is to make a new account. Preferably not a Dota 2 one.
    ^ This guy knows what's up.