Thread: The International 2015 Collector's Cache

Exclamation The International 2015 Collector's Cache

isn't it we get two levels when we purchase "The International 2015 Collector's Cache" but why hasn't my compendium level going up and i have been buying this treasure "The International 2015 Collector's Cache" isn't it a bug of some sort? and also i think the reward of 500 points when we buy 5 of this treasure(The International 2015 Collector's Cache) i think hasn't been added to my compendium and i dont know about the compendium of other people please answer this questions and thank you in advance

You get 2 levels for opening 2 chests, 5 for 5 and 11 for 11. And it worked for me.
    Check my My Steam profile for trade interests, etc.

worked for me too, i opened one. Check if you have the compendium achievment progressed
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE PUNISHMENT SYSTEM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

i opened 6 already but not really leveling it did for some time but now when i open a chest my compendiums not levelling

Quote Originally Posted by kuvasz View Post
    You get 2 levels for opening 2 chests, 5 for 5 and 11 for 11. And it worked for me.
    really? i though it levels each time you open a chest?

Quote Originally Posted by zitapis View Post
    worked for me too, i opened one. Check if you have the compendium achievment progressed
    i checked the compendium progress it has those checks but i think the points are not yet given i think