Thread: "Become Broadcaster" Feature

Basic Member

Exclamation "Become Broadcaster" Feature

Personally, I think it would be really awesome if random people could start doing commentarry on random dotaTv matches. Also, it'd be really entertaining to listen to random unknown broadcasters *and get to talk to them through dotaTv chat*. Seriously. this is the exact appeal of twitch.tv!!!

Please tell me you guys also think this would be a really great feature?!

EDIT: I thought I'd use the (!) emote to draw attention to this cause its something I would spend tens of hours using, possibly way more than that depending on what happens with it, but turns out the lightbulb emote is more fitting. sorry, dont discount my idea cause of it!
    Last edited by hunteriam; 06-20-2015 at 02:36 AM.

Basic Member
    Absolutely! Posted about this as well: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...88#post1219888

Love the idea. Set it up so that casters can be ranked by popularity, known good casters will get good viewership, everyone wins. They may be concerned about poor commentating, swearing, general negativity, but that kind of thing naturally weeds itself out with a broadcaster ranking system or simply by number of viewers. Would be great to see.