Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Account Buyer/Seller

Basic Member
    just look at your own post

Basic Member
    Export are you serious ? Invisible mmr ? And where is RANKED if you have an invisible ladder ?
    How can I improve if I neither know at which level currently I am ?
    I missed something.

Valve doesn't want to prevent smurfing at all.
    We have a level in dota which is totally useless. I'm at 380 (3 - 3.5k rank) for example and still I have to play ranked with levels 13 sometimes. Is this normal ? I don't speak about skill, but my experience can't be the same of those guys who came to ranked with smurf and mostly playing yolo style. You can report them (yolo abuse), but you wont get anything unless Valve will do something about this. My hint ? Use the level to calibrate match finding system and also give some reward to those players who's at higher level so you will be discouraged in getting new account.
    But in my honest opinion every new account is a +1 player. And marketing is a number war.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aenigma View Post
    Export are you serious ? Invisible mmr ? And where is RANKED if you have an invisible ladder ?
    How can I improve
    By bettering your PLAY instead of improving an abstract number? If you want to play in a league play in a private league makes much more sense than treating a public ladder as something competitive

What is your problem with visible MMR? If you don't care about it, you can just play non-ranked, or you know, don't care about the number.
    Spoiler: