Thread: Auto Rig List?

Basic Member

Auto Rig List?

Is it possible to see a list of all heroes, who support Auto Attach Rigs?
    If have tryd Lina, but it failed. E.g. Alchemist works fine with Rigs.

/edit:
    Found this in console-log:
    [ W General ]: Unable to create IK rig for bones that are too close to being in a straight line:
    [ W General ]: 'bicep_L' -> 'elbow_L' -> 'wrist_L'
    [ W General ]: Try bending the mid bone, or scrub to another time at which the bones aren't in line, and apply the rig again.
    [ W General ]: Unable to create IK rig for bones that are too close to being in a straight line:
    [ W General ]: 'bicep_R' -> 'elbow_R' -> 'wrist_R'
    [ W General ]: Try bending the mid bone, or scrub to another time at which the bones aren't in line, and apply the rig again.
    [ W General ]: 'thigh_R' -> 'knee_R' -> 'ankle_R'
    [ W General ]: 'thigh_L' -> 'knee_L' -> 'ankle_L'

Can anyone tell me, if i can use scripts for IK-Rig in S2-SFM?
    Last edited by JAYMC; 06-20-2015 at 02:36 PM.

Basic Member
    I'm guessing they're working on the heroes alphabetically, because most of the heroes with rigs are (From A - and after) i guess with time each hero will have his full bones.

Basic Member
    Hopefully, but i have noticed the same.

Basic Member
    The IK rig can not recognize what's what if the whole arm is in a straight pose. So you have to bend the mid bone, that means the forearm bone, because its in between the clavicle and the wrist, bend it on a good angle, (imagine the character is holding a box with both arms like a robot and pose them like that) so the whole arm isn't straight. Same with the legs, you need to bend the mid bones in a kneeling position in order for the IK rig to recognize all values correctly. It will work fine after that.

Basic Member
    In clear english: you mean the bindPose works better?

Basic Member
    Not at all