Thread: A Reason to Bring Votekick to Dota 2

Basic Member

A Reason to Bring Votekick to Dota 2

As we all already know, we have reporting system to put some player with bad habit into low priority. But the problem is sometimes we need real time punishment for that kind of player. We better play with only 4 players than having 5 players but one of it just intentionally feeds and gives enemy gold.

My last game was ruined by a bad player who picked Rubick and just so selfishly wanted mid while the others agreed that mid should be taken Pudge. And that was when the feeding started. He just fed the enemy many times, and bought so many couriers and sent them all to enemy's base. Here i took ss from the game result (and the match id stated there)
    2015-06-21_00001.jpg

At that rate, reporting system wont help much in the game. We want an enjoyable game. Sometimes loosing is still acceptable as long as we try our best. But loosing because of one of us doing bad thing, that is the most sad thing in Dota universe I think.

So please bring votekick in Dota 2, because real time punishment will gives some bad player good lesson.

Thanks

That rubik, 2k soul

Basic Member
    Here another thrower, tide hunter.

We did our best while he keep feeding and flaming to enemy. Denied aegis twice, ruining plan, and never stick. We barely make it, but tide was just keep feeding. Pls developer team, bring back votekick to Dota 2.

2015-06-28_00003.jpg

Basic Member
    Wrong forum.

Basic Member

Its a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by pie4all88 View Post
    Wrong forum.
    Its a suggestion to add a facility to the game. Sorry, but I cant find a better subforum.

Basic Member
    Votekick MUST be added. All multiplayer games have Votekick and its written with blood.
    Now DOTA matchmaking is not a self-regulating system. Report system does not work - who cares about LP?... Every game we face feeders, flamers, abusers. And they wont get any penalty anyway even we wil report then 999 times. No bans, no rating wipe, as in other adequate MOBA.
    But if we have at least VOTEKICK we can kick abuser from game after first feed and continue playing. It is possible to win 4x5 or 3x5, I won games 4x5, 3x5 and 2x5 many times.
    But it is impossible to win 4x5 with feeder in your team. And even worse thas this feeder wont get any penalty.
    And what is important: kicked abuser must get -25 mmr. Just this 2 things will instantly prevent wacky children from flaming and feeding.