Thread: Always getting paired with game throwers/intentional feeders.

Always getting paired with game throwers/intentional feeders.

Ok, this is getting really serious, like making it impossibly hard to climb mmr-only losing ranked mmr.
    Played many games with feeders/throwers already. Either they just want to stay jungling with full health and mana when we wipe out the enemy team.

But I am really sad about my last game where I played as techies, and we had a huge advantage against the opposing team. Bristleback asked for gank when he play offlane 1v1 against slark, but did not receive the kind of help that he wanted. So he flamed team and began feeding, until the game ended. He bought gem and purposely gave to enemy, i got gem back but then he still kept feeding. Literally,an easy game was lost because of him going 2-22

Match link: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1590146163
    Now I am down to 2806 mmr, so sad

Basic Member
    This is intentional. Welcome to dota.
    The better you are, the worse handicap you get by being matched with trash.
    Threads I think are useful to read:

Just another day on EU servers.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE BETTER PUNISHMENT SYSTEM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Dota is dota. GO play some custom games...

Now seriously what do you want to achieve with this post? You want some dev to change the game code to always pair you with the opposite team that you are assigned for? Come on...

Basic Member
    Looks like communications punishments have been nerfed. Take advantage of that and harshly flame any unexpected behavior or mistake, but focus on their faults, not on their race, gender, nationality, etc. and always provide them with instructions of what to do next.

Did that in 7 games through the weekend, and only lost 1, never got muted and all of these ppl got better after the trash talk.

Example in case there is a NP that has no map awareness:

-> Creative flame til you relieve all the frustration.
    -> Creative threat if applicable.
    -> You gotta watch for opportunities for TPing and get the kill FFS. That PA run away with 40hp.

If their answer clearly shows they have no idea, mute them and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by pent1um View Post
    Looks like communications punishments have been nerfed. Take advantage of that and harshly flame any unexpected behavior or mistake, but focus on their faults, not on their race, gender, nationality, etc. and always provide them with instructions of what to do next.

Did that in 7 games through the weekend, and only lost 1, never got muted and all of these ppl got better after the trash talk.

-> You gotta watch for opportunities for TPing and get the kill FFS. That PA run away with 40hp.

2nd dumbest shit I've read this week. And it's all by the same author, you

Basic Member
    Valve needs to fix DOTA 2, and Remove automated restrictions same as League OF Legends which is the reason I quit playing DOTA 2, I want to play, but I don't want to have to deal with the toxicity, the ragers, and players who spam report leading to false restrictions.

I know im talking about League here, I played 4 games of League OF Legends the other day guess what?

75% Of my games had a toxic experience, that means 3 games I played players "Refused to talk" at champion select, got toxic because of the way I played the game, ( Call me a bad player) if you want to or (Agree to disagree) with the way I play in a MOBA, however that said the (Same Exact Thing) happens in DOTA 2.

1.) Feeding isn't punish worthy, perhaps players are new, and new players should actually tell us they are new so we can help them out.

. The problem with this is that new players are afraid to say they are new because of the Toxic Community, not saying everyone is like this but a large percent has it.

. Intentional Feeding, What do you think happens in a 1v1 situation many times when a enemy gets (Dagon Before You DO) or when you die 1 or 2 times in lane no one bothers to help the new guy, he will continue to die because the enemy is getting more powerful (This isn't Intentinoal feeding) Intentional feeding is running down a lane and constantly dying.

2.) The only current MOBA's that are big at the moment without automated restrictions which I can stand to play a lot are Smite, HOTS, and Blizzards upcoming MOBA, I absolutely can't stand League OR DOTA 2 anymore because.

. First we deal with toxic players
    . Then we deal with automated restrictions because of these players

3.) Want to make DOTA 2 / League a better game?

Learn to listen when a player says something especially in champion select, when I say I am going to play (X) champion or Role and 4 other players auto lock, or tell me how to play being a toxic jerk, do you think the game is going to go well at all (Absolutely not) I will feed 20+ Times in League of legends or DOTA 2with players like this compared to when I have a team of decent or non toxic players who allow me to play as I can, and those who actually talk.

I got tired of playing DOTA 2 because players start screaming at me for the way I play Mid lane, and telling me to run support with an Auto Locker who doesn't talk, I have no idea what is going on and then they spam the report for playing badly.

All cases should be reviewed by Valve, and Harsh punishments should be taken rather than any automated restriction.

. Fact of the matter is 90% or more of the players screaming to report another person, are toxic themselves because they are part of the problem telling others how to play a game not paying attention or anything then rage when the game goes badly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problem with both companies Valve + Riot Games

. Both companies say bad play isn't punish worthy, however if you manage to get reported in above average number of games like I do you get restrictions automatically (No review) on top of having to deal with player harassment in game, in DOTA 2 I have to mute everyone on voice because players all yelling at me to suck their D, or other fouls, yet all those toxic players who reported me in the last 3-4 games before I started to give up on DOTA 2 got me restrictions in LPQ, and let me tell you a secret.

In LPQ I just feed more, play worse, and it does nothing but ruin an entire game mode for others.

To fix players who don't talk and can't settle champion / role disputes.

. Add role selection to the game so players can choose what they want to play as rather than have players screaming at others telling them what to do and getting toxic when a game goes badly.
    Last edited by Renoaku; 06-30-2015 at 12:19 PM.

So what do you want? Valve to make it so you only win games? Just get better at the game and carry 1v5.
    VOLVO PLZ FIX

Quote Originally Posted by pent1um View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkingRiki182 View Post
    2nd dumbest shit I've read this week. And it's all by the same author, you
    Actually he has some point, but just not able to express it better, I cannot do so either.
    Creative flame ---> Actually not flaming unless it gets to your nerves. Just criticizing some points every time they make a mistake/bad decision. The consequence is, most of the time, they will not accept it and just rage back.
    Based on my experience, when I was still new to DOTA2, there are many players who are commendable for teaching in game, addressing things politely somehow. However, it is overshadowed by those who just trash talk and say nothing at all.

Also, I mute people who do not listen and feeds the entire game, so that whenever i get paired up with them... ez requeue. Wait for some minutes than play unwinnable games.