Thread: Let our friend access courier in my stash or courier that summon when buy.

Basic Member

Let our friend access courier in my stash or courier that summon when buy.

when I buy courier for my friend when I'm in lane .... yea. you know that it's in my stash and no one can access it so I must go back to my home to summon it by myself.

So pls fix this. (but I cannot remember that in dota 1 our teammate can activate the chicken of other one or not.)

Basic Member
    Right click on the item in stash, then choose "Drop from stash"

Basic Member
    Drop from stash, then anyone can access it.

Basic Member
    Courier should pop up instantly when you buy it instead of being placed in your inventory, like when you upgrade it to a flying one.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mk07ki View Post
    Courier should pop up instantly when you buy it instead of being placed in your inventory, like when you upgrade it to a flying one.
    This would be a balance change. Would mean 170 more gold for supports at start. They would then buy it and flying around 2 mins when it was needed for bottle mid, or even later if nobody needs it. Making supports stronger early game.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosseres View Post
    This would be a balance change. Would mean 170 more gold for supports at start. They would then buy it and flying around 2 mins when it was needed for bottle mid, or even later if nobody needs it. Making supports stronger early game.
    No, that's not what I meant. I mean, when you buy a courier it shouldn't be placed in your inventory or stash, it should be used right away.

Basic Member
    Thank you, I dont know I can drop item from my stash.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mk07ki View Post
    No, that's not what I meant. I mean, when you buy a courier it shouldn't be placed in your inventory or stash, it should be used right away.
    But that's what Sosseres is talking about. If the courier was activated automatically when you buy it, then players would not buy it at the start of the game. They would wait until they actually wanted to use it.