Thread: New Quickbuy has a sticky TP scroll.

Unhappy New Quickbuy has a sticky TP scroll.

I think that was probably intentional, but it is a problem for me:

I bind my T key to quickbuy so when I see I'm dying I can quickly press it so I don't lose much gold...

Now with this fixed TP on quickbuy I end up buying alot of TPs by mistake...

Is it going to stay?

I hope not. While the TP shortcut is welcome, unintentionally buying extras isn't really desirable.

Basic Member
    I found it very useful since I don't make use of quickbuy. They will probably add a different hotkey for a TP purchase.

Basic Member
    You mean sticky buy, right? Because there's a key for quick and sticky, you can unbind one of them. I actually always put a tp scroll in there, didn't even notice that they changed it.

Whats the difference between them? I mean the area where you drag an item and you can purchase its ingredients by pressing a hotkey.

Oh I got it now. There is a small box on top of the red X. Tha is the sticky buy. And the larger area is Quick Buy. The hotkey to buy is the same tho. (Buy quick first, if there is no quick, then sticky.)

Basic Member
    Actually you can set them to 2 different keys. Purchase quick buy and sticky are 2 different options (2 last lines in options->control). Just set sticky to another key and you'll be fine.