Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I need to report this (Intentional abuse)

  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1

    Exclamation I need to report this (Intentional abuse)

    Match ID: 1612905809
    My heroe: Tidehunter


    Well, I was playing with Tidehunter and all indicated that my team would win, but at 40:35 min all my team (except me) was disconnected, and as must be, I paused the game, but the other team didn't respect this pause, and they unpaused the game and they took down all towers and bla bla... when my team was reconnected was very late.

    I was playing in "latin america" server. I know that this match was not a ranked match but the attitude from the other team was horrible and dishonorable.

    I ask you (steam support) that penalize these players, because I think that fault is serious.


    PD: Sorry for my monkey's english.

  2. #2
    Basic Member Kryil-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,065
    Pausing is not mandatory and no one gets punished for a dishonorable attitude... (apart from no one being punished by reports here, but that's not even important in this case).
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

  3. #3
    Basic Member OnMyWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    210
    Dunno what ppl expect to get back when making such treads/reports...

  4. #4
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by OnMyWay View Post
    Dunno what ppl expect to get back when making such treads/reports...
    A responsible company that actually cares about the community its game has and wishes to improve people's experiences helping their plight. In other words Not-Valve.

  5. #5
    Basic Member Kryil-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,065
    Quote Originally Posted by StingBull View Post
    A responsible company that actually cares about the community its game has and wishes to improve people's experiences helping their plight. In other words Not-Valve.
    Punishing dishonorable players would "improve people's experiences"? Not even slightly, that would be horrible.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

  6. #6
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryil- View Post
    Punishing dishonorable players would "improve people's experiences"? Not even slightly, that would be horrible.
    You are right. We wouldn't want this community being a place where you don't have to mute 9 people in match to not go insane not, would we. The best way to clean a house with an active savage leak is to let it on its own and hope that it will be fixed.

  7. #7
    Basic Member Kryil-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,065
    Quote Originally Posted by StingBull View Post
    You are right. We wouldn't want this community being a place where you don't have to mute 9 people in match to not go insane not, would we. The best way to clean a house with an active savage leak is to let it on its own and hope that it will be fixed.
    This is not even slightly relevant (apart from the fact that I personally mute "slightly" less than 9 people per match). OP is complaining about his enemies unpausing and wanting to punish them because that's dishonorable, and that idea is simply not good. Pausing is optional and a nice gesture if done, but that's it. Punishing people for dishonorable play makes no sense at all on a casual level.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •