Thread: Please ban this player from ranked match at least 1 month

Please ban this player from ranked match at least 1 month

It is first time i am here so if anything went wrong, please forgive. Also, I'm not a native speaker so there will be many mistakes in my English
    Ok here we go.
    2015-07-13_00003.jpg
    As you can see from this picture, BS and WR got disconnected, we tried to pause about 4-5 mins but they didnt come back, and Radiant team began to resume. We tried to pause again but none in our team can do it, so we just let the game continued. We didnt sell BS items and let him farmed in case he backs.

2015-07-13_00004.jpg
    About 10 mins later, BS reconnected. Nothing happened if he didnt realize that he got abbadoned, and he started rage at his teammates. We tried to explain that we did pause for him but Radiant resumed, and told him to continue to end the game. But he acted just like a kid, buy couriers, wards and gave them to Radiant. He also fed few kills.
    2015-07-13_00005.jpg
    Moreover, he stole aegis and cheese
    2015-07-13_00006.jpg
    Luckily, we managed to win this game. Although winning, but i really want this player got banned from ranked match for a better community and for his childlish behavior.
    Thanks for reading
    MATCH ID: 1629412961

Bans are not handed out based on requests. Report him ingame and move on, that's all you can do.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.