Thread: Matchmaking sucks ~ I'm playing with 5 years old kids

Basic Member

Matchmaking sucks ~ I'm playing with 5 years old kids

Hello everyone, I'm really, really mad about the matchmaking system of Dota. Like I'ma bout to quit and s***. I know this must be the 2574 thread about this but, Valve you're gonna do something? I spend money on your f****** compendium & cosmetics and I can't complete one single challenge just because when I do it, the match doesn't count or my team sucks. I'm not pro and I try to do my best with my teams, even supporting when I'm not support, but my teams feed like crazy.

Pair users of the same lvl. You can't pair a lvl 1 with a lvl 8. C'mon.

Thanks for reading this.

Yes they can.

Ty.

/thread
    Winter solstice.
    Quote Originally Posted by uebok View Post
    Muted scum shouldn't have an option to disagree with me. That's why they're muted.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLVCKFAME View Post

Thanks for reading this.
    Where is the difference between a level 1 and a level 8?
    ALso I am pretty sure that part of the games you were actually feeding and the other part you could have won but didn't because of your own faults.

Quote Originally Posted by BLVCKFAME View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm really, really mad about the matchmaking system of Dota. Like I'ma bout to quit and s***. I know this must be the 2574 thread about this but, Valve you're gonna do something? I spend money on your f****** compendium & cosmetics and I can't complete one single challenge just because when I do it, the match doesn't count or my team sucks. I'm not pro and I try to do my best with my teams, even supporting when I'm not support, but my teams feed like crazy.

Thanks for reading this.
    Bolded the important part. Even if you're mad/angry/whatever, you should still read the forum rules and use the search function. Use the stickies for matchmaking feedback and if you want to read older discussions about this topic -> the search function gives you plenty of pro and contra arguments.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.