Thread: I've done something truly evil to you, guys. I AM NOT SORRY :D

Basic Member

I've done something truly evil to you, guys. I AM NOT SORRY :D

So uhm. This is the most evil thing I've done in Dota, since smurf-feeding in approx. 40 ranked matches.

Pre-story. Don't read, it's a bit offtopic.
    Right now I am at my girlfriend's family's house. She has an autistic little brother from her mother's earlier marriage with a sick dude, but whatever, details don't matter.
    He has real autism, and his growing-up is delayed alot. I hate that autist, luckily I don't see him for the most part.

To the point.
    The brother is 13 and has Steam. He mostly played some sandbox games. Two weeks ago I did show him Dota 2 and how to play against bots. He liked it alot.

Today, I discovered that he started playing online So I checked his games when he took a toilet break, and discovered that he had 3 wins and 21 losses

Those 3 wins were just the enemy having a feeder, the rest is him bying 10 clarities and trying to help his team regain mana. I lold so hard.

Often, he is yelling something in his made up language, and makes sounds like he is having fun. Sometimes he yells random meaningless stuff in his native language. So I set his mic to be "always open" before I left i also set full sensetivity with some echo removal settings, so speakers turn it on less often.

Sorry if you ever encounter him in matchmaking
    Last edited by VqaK7S8efTN; 07-19-2015 at 03:31 PM.
    Threads I think are useful to read:

Just another day on EU servers.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE BETTER PUNISHMENT SYSTEM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Make youtube vid for this please i wanna watch with him casting....
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Nice, sound like he will get 4k+ solo rating in no time.

Basic Member
    If you weren't a dick I would tell him to only play with bots since it seems like there isn't a huge difference for him.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    Make youtube vid for this please i wanna watch with him casting....
    He doesn't cast, just trying to yel something in his made up language, and making sounds like he is having fun. Sometimes he yells random meaningless stuff in his native language.
    I set his mic to be always open before I left hahahah

She is agains't me taking pictures of him, and I don't want him to tell his parents that I tried to. I want to, really, but sorry

When I had dinner with gf's parents today, and he played on speakers, it sounded like his team desperately tried to win
    This is so evil, but somehow it feels so fullfilling.

Quote Originally Posted by manga View Post
    If you weren't a dick I would tell him to only play with bots since it seems like there isn't a huge difference for him.
    I just thought, Dota deserves him. I told him that playing online makes him rank up, so he doesn't play with bots anymore
    Last edited by VqaK7S8efTN; 07-19-2015 at 03:08 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VqaK7S8efTN View Post
    He doesn't cast, just trying to yel something in his made up language, and making sounds like he is having fun. Sometimes he yells random meaningless stuff in his native language.
    I set his mic to be always open before I left hahahah

She is agains't me taking pictures of him, and I don't want him to tell his parents that I tried to. I want to, really, but sorry

When I had dinner with gf's parents today, and he played on speakers, it sounded like his team desperately tried to win
    This is so evil, but somehow it feels so fullfilling.

I just thought, Dota deserves him. I told him that playing online makes him rank up, so he doesn't play with bots anymore
    I already call people retards. Looks like he will just be one of the few that actually are retarded.

No "good" deed goes unpunished...
    Maybe you will remember taking advantage of this sick child when you will have one of your own. Chances are high!

Sure there are a lot of "retards" in Dota 2, and I don't cut them any slack, but if it's something way off, it must be someone very young or an actual retard so I keep my mouth shut.

I advise you all to do the same.

This is more sad that funny
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE PUNISHMENT SYSTEM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    No "good" deed goes unpunished...
    Maybe you will remember taking advantage of this sick child when you will have one of your own. Chances are high!
    Lol, WHAT?
    I just showed him Dota and how to play it. He likes it alot, and is happy