Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Hero Builds Cloud Server Issues and Problems

Can't update any guides whatsoever until some of these bugs get resolved. Some hero builds are already 3 months delayed.

Seems to be an inconsistent error in terms of loading for Bug #11. Sometimes it loads, sometimes it does not. Very aggravating.

Guys, the page won't scroll down to the ability build, or to the save button below it, on any hero. The scroll bar is all the way at the bottom but it only displays the "Ability Build" tag, nothing below it, preventing me from saving any build. This is both in the client and on a browser.
    2015-08-01_00001.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Plunger View Post
    Guys, the page won't scroll down to the ability build, or to the save button below it, on any hero. The scroll bar is all the way at the bottom but it only displays the "Ability Build" tag, nothing below it, preventing me from saving any build. This is both in the client and on a browser.
    2015-08-01_00001.jpg
    It's already in the first post. IT's very annoying.

Problem still persists, builds still work in-game.

Basic Member
    Also please allow us to create our builds on mobile devices, the actual drag and drop thing of the item section doesn't work properly with the touch mechanism of the smartphones (maybe adding a "selection" system, where you first click on the item slot then select the item that you want to put in)

Quote Originally Posted by Birizinho View Post
    Also please allow us to create our builds on mobile devices, the actual drag and drop thing of the item section doesn't work properly with the touch mechanism of the smartphones (maybe adding a "selection" system, where you first click on the item slot then select the item that you want to put in)
    I assume that would be a bit more difficult to pull off.

Problem still persists, however guides resume to normal if untouched for a period of time.

Textboxes still don't work. Very frustrating.

Issue still persists