Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: I feel that the voice acting in WC3 was way better

Well there's one thing you can't deny is better in Dota2: the laughs. WR (ditzy), Levi (smug) and others always crack me up, and another maniacal one... forget who. Oh man, the laughs can be so perfectly timed sometimes. Not a fan of the colorless shrill male laughing though like Shadow Demon.
    Last edited by poogs; 03-31-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Agreed, big problem in dota 2. It sounds like voice acting, not dota heroes.

Basic Member
    everything is better in dota 2, you guys honestly are delusional

Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    everything is better in dota 2, you guys honestly are delusional
    Offcourse its a bettergame, but still, voice acting in dota 2 sucks.

Basic Member
    when i said everything, i meant everything relevant mentioned in this topic

The voice acting is much better in WC3. It's not even just the acting but the hero lines also.
    [Tweak] Chen - Holy Persuasion | [SUGGESTION] Inventory Undo | [SUGGESTION] Select All Units | [Suggestion] Show Shopkeepers portrait over hero potrait when at the Shop. | [Store] Sell different teleport animations $$$

Basic Member
    WC3 contains more 'epic' phrases. These are catchy and can stay in your head. A well-placed pauses can do it.

Remember pugna's "All shall be revealed... Ill look into it... let's see..."

P.S. Dota 2 Drow Ranger's "Onward" is an eargasm.

[Tweak] Chen - Holy Persuasion | [SUGGESTION] Inventory Undo | [SUGGESTION] Select All Units | [Suggestion] Show Shopkeepers portrait over hero potrait when at the Shop. | [Store] Sell different teleport animations $$$

I think the amount of puns is fine. They just need to add more non-pun lines to balance it out. Also, hopefully as time goes on, they can add more filters to some of the heroes. For example, I despise Shadow Shaman's current sound files. Especially in the "Learn Tab", it just feels so empty and naked compared to others.

Basic Member
    they really work hard on voice and lines of heroes. i really like the lines but some voices are really fair i think.