Thread: [Confirmed] Wall of replica Damage taken

[Confirmed] Wall of replica Damage taken

Tooltip says "400%" (its actually true, tested)
    WC3's data says 300% (this can't lie)
    there were nothing in pathces regarding illusions now receive nore damage

Last edited by bu3ny; 08-28-2015 at 01:07 PM. Reason: addded video

AFAIK Dota 2 uses "total damage taken" and Wc3 uses mostly "increased damage taken", with "total damage taken" being obviously "increased damage taken" + 100%.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

nope, lion dealt 3x damage in wc3 while 4x in dota2 to his illusion compare to the same non-illusion lion

also wc3 use "damage multiple modifier", which means damage being multiplied onto it, so 300% = damage *3. dota2 follows the same illusion mechanic, as far as i can see with all other illusions .

Quote Originally Posted by DracoLich View Post
    nope, lion dealt 3x damage in wc3 while 4x in dota2 to his illusion compare to the same non-illusion lion

also wc3 use "damage multiple modifier", which means damage being multiplied onto it, so 300% = damage *3. dota2 follows the same illusion mechanic, as far as i can see with all other illusions .
    You're right, I mixed it up. It was exactly the opposite way in the past: Dota 2 tooltips showed "increased/bonus damage taken", but that was changed in the Oracle patch.

Need to wait for Bu3ny, maybe he knows when Wall of Replica was changed (all websites list 400%, but the last changelog was 6.74 witha 250%->300% change).
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.