Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zues ARCANA (who the hell voted for zues??)

you have to realize something. Voting on which hero gets the next arcana is not a prize the community earned. Its the easiest way for valve to see where the paying customers (since the voting is only for those with a compendium) would put their money on. If they say its zeus then its zeus since they have absolutely no reason to interfere with the results

Thats quite correct X) more votes for zeus means more people are likely to buy it.
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

Basic Member
    It's possible they already had work done for a Zues arcana????... besides what is all this chat about a remodel, this was an arcana vote not a remodel vote!!!!