Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zues ARCANA (who the hell voted for zues??)

Basic Member

Thumbs up Zues ARCANA (who the hell voted for zues??)

maybe next time we get an arcana vote we should be able to see how our vote changes the numbers, i don't know a single person who voted for zues yet here we are getting a zues arcana from vote.... not a pudge, not invoker, or mirana or any of the most played heros in dotabuff list but a zues!!!! it's kinda fishhy i say but hey maybe there are some Greek myth cultist behind this or something...

Basic Member
    Well, hopefully he gets a remodel aswell. Like when SF got an arcana.

This Zues is EPIC. In the worshop.
    zues.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...ents/255071361

I'm sick of looking at that smurf molested mario midget. Fingers crossed that he gets a revamp.

Basic Member
    apart from some image i cant see any model or texture or nothing how is that EPIC??? besides zues looking ugly doesn't mean an arcana will help with that remember shadow fiend arcana... or the void remake(hhahahhaaaa)...... it's just carp.... cm arcana, pa arcana even techies... now those were really nice and no one voted for them.... even better if they just added the last 2 heros from dota 1.... they sucked enough money out from us on the ti5. high time to give back something real to the community!!

Basic Member
    I don't think Zuus is in desperate need of a remodel. Maybe Valve can make it work with the current model.
    Also don't expect them to make him a giant omnipotent muscle god. Him being short and slow is the joke.

Basic Member
    Why not Zeus. Heroes like Pudge, Juggernaut, Axe already have a ton of rare items that you can get.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sealfodder View Post

This Zues is EPIC. In the worshop.
    zues.jpg
    You can't be serious I must be the only person who hates that type of zeus, I like our mario zeus but he just needs better textures and modeling.

Basic Member
    Why are kids bitching about zeus winning a vote?

Basic Member
    You know it's spelled "Zeus", right? In any case, Zeus needing a remodel has been spreading as a meme, so that's the likely reason it won the wote. It's kind of stupid of you to assume that your personal contacts (probably just a handful of players) voting this or that way would represent any general trend.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdfsgdfg View Post
    You can't be serious I must be the only person who hates that type of zeus, I like our mario zeus but he just needs better textures and modeling.
    Huge fan of mario. Old school nintendo fan. Don't get me wrong. But when I saw this, I was just. Yes! OMG Yes!

http://dev.dota2.com/attachment.php?...4&d=1439492583

Only reason I could really think of keeping the current one, was if for some reason having a mario like character would help promote the game to nintendo kids. So... Maybe it might be worth keeping the little mario midget as a base model? IDK, that's up to valve and their marketing department. I do know people like to play hero's that are like other characters from movies, other games.

But I'm not sure how many people would start playing dota, cause Zeus sort of looks like an uglier older version of mario/papa smurf.....????

Whatever their decision. Love what they have done with Dota, Valve, Icefrogs work, dota community , to turn this brilliant game into an even more brilliant and addictive emmersive experience. Yeah I'm a valve fanboy. So shoot me! (please don't, if the water comes out I die).

That being said... I would rather be playing what represents a 'Marvel superhero' than a 'comical plumber with a lightning rod.'
    Last edited by sealfodder; 08-20-2015 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ksasha47 View Post
    maybe next time we get an arcana vote we should be able to see how our vote changes the numbers, i don't know a single person who voted for zues yet here we are getting a zues arcana from vote.... not a pudge, not invoker, or mirana or any of the most played heros in dotabuff list but a zues!!!! it's kinda fishhy i say but hey maybe there are some Greek myth cultist behind this or something...
    I voted zeus

Pudge has SHITLOADS of sets already. Invoker and mirana are a bit meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreey View Post
    . Him being short and slow is the joke.
    I think he is in dire need of a remodel. The original zeus was a dwarf, small, tubby and with a funny voice that made him sound as if he could barely speak with such a huge mustache.

This new zeus just has no personality at all. Its some shit effort of someone who said "lets make him look cool"

Even the voice has no personality. Almost as bad as techies

I like our mario zeus
    although I do absolutely fricking love the heavenly jump X)
    Last edited by Shmendrich; 08-20-2015 at 08:27 PM.
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters