Thread: [Suggestion] We need better armory in Reborn, it is missing drag and drop item.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[Closed/Resoloved] We need better armory in Reborn, it is missing drag and drop item.

EDIT:

Many thanks Valve ! Drag and drop and even selection box is added after last 9 oct patch.

Thank you so much <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Valve.

Many people love and want drag and drop item to arrange their inventories.

Comparded to Source 1 armory, source 2 armory is not that good, and it would be major downgrade if this feature is not in Source 2 armory.

This is a must have feature before this client goes out of beta, any inventory that has over 100 items needs this, so players can manualy arrange items how they like.

Once again please and thank you !
    Last edited by glodar; 10-09-2015 at 02:33 PM.
    Thank you IceFrog, Valve and Dota 2 team for everything you doing for Dota 2 community.

Please Valve.

Give us one tab in armory that works like Source 1 armory, where we can drag and drop items and customize it manually.
    Thank you IceFrog, Valve and Dota 2 team for everything you doing for Dota 2 community.

I also miss being able to arrange the items, but you're in the wrong forum. Try UI - Heroes Tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom Dragon of Doom View Post
    I also miss being able to arrange the items, but you're in the wrong forum. Try UI - Heroes Tab.
    Ah, thank you, I was looking for right section to post this and I forgot that armory is part of heroes tab so I posted here...

Well, don't want to spam forum, this is general discussion so I guess it's not that bad and can probably stay here, and I let mods to move this to heroes section if it's needed.

Basic Member
    HEY , WE NEED TO FIX "PLAY" BUTTON IN "OLD" GAME-CLIENT MB. STOP FORCE PLAYERS TO PLAY THIS BUGGY SHIT. I WANT TO JUMP AT 6350-6300-6324 SEEING DECENT GRAPH AND OLD 5k NOOBS AND 6k BOOSTS - NOT REBORNSHIT YET. TY FOR VIEWING

Many people on reddit complain about new armory, and posting their suggestion for armory, but everyone agrees that we need old drag and drop tab in new armory.

Here is one post that reached front page today.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme...eds_some_work/

Agree, current armory is pretty bad! Changes must be made!