Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Show runes on the minimap

I dont know why everybody disagrees because if you have vision on it why not see it on the minimap? +1

Basic Member
    i dont support this..
    same reason as the mana bar..
    you should invest some time for certain informations.. such as the items of your opponent

Basic Member
    nope

Basic Member
    Why not? If your argument is about map awareness, why do we have creep waves shown in the minimap? Heroes? Towers? What is the difference between that and runes? It's only because the runes respawn in an especific amount of time? So do the creep waves, and the neutral creeps. The map already show us if the neutral creeps already respawn, so why not show us that the runes had appeared?

Let's keep a pattern: we remove all other time-based minimap tokens (like Roshan, neutral creeps and creep waves) or we add the runes to the minimap (only if you have vision to the rune, of course).

Basic Member
    or the game stays as it is

^This.

Basic Member
    +1 agree

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    or the game stays as it is
    So you don't accepts the changes that come with every update? You don't play with new heroes?
    The game is being built again, so we now have a chance to improve things, to come with good ideas and make them happen.

Or are Valve supposed to stop updating the game after release all heroes?

Look, I am not trying to offend you, but if you don't like/want the change, at least tells us why.

Basic Member
    i already did, many pages back. apparently you didn't read through the topic? everything i said still stands. my post was the reason this topic died in the first place and it has no business being up here again because it's an awful suggestion that discourages moving your camera for maximum awareness. simply having vision of a rune sn't a good enough excuse to have runes show up on the minimap.
    Last edited by vladhood; 03-20-2012 at 04:21 PM.

-1, don't support in the slightest
    The most obvious reason being any game involving a hero with invis or shadowblad, you'll know when that rune disappears and you'll know that hero is there just from the icon disappearing