Thread: [climbing MMR project] come here to share your experience!

Lightbulb [climbing MMR project] come here to share your experience!

alright so... the point of this thread is to view everyone's experience and tips in ranked games and advice to make game-winning decisions, how they managed to climb MMR, share thoughts to help everyone etc...

i'll start, in my opinion i think picking a semi-carry with huge impact in midgame as offlane, using your communication skills to let someone pick support or just another hero with good stun to lane with you and shit on the other team's carry makes you win most of the time, especially if you manage to lead your team and turtle together, get towers and force early teamfights with good set-up, you'd probably finish the game within 25 minutes .

also, focus on the other team's carry, don't let him get space to farm, buy smoke once or twice and gang up to kill him, deny as much.. if things are well, you can leave your teammate lane solo and help to gank mid hero.

saying above, i prefer picking these heroes while climbing: bs,sb, leshrac, qop, wr and lina.

i managed to climb from 3.4k to 3.8k in like 24 games, 20W/4L, took me one week

my counters to famous pub heroes (bs): i prefer playing hard support omni
    Last edited by [DD]fafa; 09-09-2015 at 02:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon75689 View Post
    I played gyro and got 15 minutes, Phase, Magic stick, Drum, ring of Aquila, Bkb.

EDIT: admins please delete this thread, It's in the wrong forum and I already made one in the Community forum, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon75689 View Post
    I played gyro and got 15 minutes, Phase, Magic stick, Drum, ring of Aquila, Bkb.