Thread: THIS IS MY LOW PRIORITY

Basic Member

THIS IS MY LOW PRIORITY

http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...7DC208E45A492/

This is the reason why i was reported and sent to low priority while my team was feeding and feeding with couriers... ty dota 2

Basic Member
    I think they have long since stopped caring (if they ever started) about any fairness related to their modding system of not doing any modding and letting the inmates rule the asylum.

Basic Member

MY LOW FU*KIN PRIORITY !!!!!

EVERY FUCKIN TIME .... THE MANILA MAJOR IS ON , IN DOTA 2 CLIENT ... AND I ACCEPT THE GAME , AND CRASH AFTER 3-4-5 SECONDS ON LOADING SCREEN .... I CANT CONNECT BACK AND I GOT LOW PRIORITY 4 GAMES... !!!! FUCK IT :.. OK NO PROBLEM .... I CLOSE DOTA .. TOMMOROW ... I WIN 2 GAMES WHERE MANILA IS NOT ON .... after IN THE EVENING I GO AGAIN .... MANILA IS UP ... SAME SHIT HAPPENDS AGAIN ... NOW IM FUCKIN 10 GAMES SO FAR IN LOW PRIO TRYING TO WIN THE FUCKIN GAMES TO GET OUT OF IT .... AND EVERY FUCKIN TIME .... THE MANILA IS ON ... I CANT CONNECT TO A GAME !!!!!! BTW ::.... I NOTICED IT NOW ... BECAUSE IT DOESNT HAPPEND WHEN ITS DAY .... LIKE WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ..... CAN U REMOVE THAT SHIT .... SO PEOPLE WITH NOT-SO-GREAT-CONNECTION ... DONT GO LOW PRIO BECAUSE OF IT :....... OR WHATEVER IT IS :... FUCKIN FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I DONT FUCKIN HAVE NERVES TO PLAY WITH LOW PRIO MONGOLOIDS AND TRYHARD EVERYFUCKIN TIME TO WIN GAME TO GET OUT OF THAT SHIT BECAUSE U FUCKED UP SOMETHING THERE ,..... yes im pissed... sry for Caps ... BUT ITS FUCKIN TOO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im low Prio for LITERLY !!! NOTHING !!!!!!!! NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...7DC208E45A492/

This is the reason why i was reported and sent to low priority while my team was feeding and feeding with couriers... ty dota 2
    Every time I've ever gotten LP, which is about once or twice a week, it's because a 4 stack in RANKED intentionally loses all game, (this happens literally 100% of my games) and I still manage to win a 1v9 (with heroes like Kotl and LC) and my whole team reports me + entire enemy team b/c I won a ranked game my teammates WANTED TO LOSE! Then spend 40-50 games in low prio b/c literally every single game all 4 of my teammates intentionally feed, and when I am able to win 1v9, then entire enemy team always leaves. All Low Prio is, is a prison Valve lets trolls put ACTUAL PLAYERS into b/c for some reason I have yet understand, Valve thinks trolls deserve more rights than the average person, and FAR MORE RIGHTS then anyone who is NOT A sub human troll. Fucking Valve. More toxic the the trash they are letting ruin dota.

TLDR only thing worse then MMING, the mmr system, and trolls is the trash company that NOT ONLY LETS THEM DO THIS BUT BUILDS WAYS (low prio) TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR TROLLS TO BE TROLLS