Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Hide creeps and neutrals health bars when they're full

Basic Member

[Suggestion] Hide creeps and neutrals health bars when they're full

Before and after image. When a unit is at 100% health, his health bar is hidden, but shows up once their health goes below 100%. This reduces the clutter.

Screenshot and title says it all, you don't need to see someones health bar to know that they're full. The absence of the bar would serve as an indicator that they're on full health.
    I know it might seem a little confusing at first, but it also reduces the amount of clutter on the screen. Not to mention, there's already a few console commands for health bars, another one or even an option wouldn't hurt.
    Last edited by mk07ki; 03-04-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Basic Member
    It's an interesting idea and I'd like to see how it would play out. I'm just wondering if it would look awkward or abrupt to have the hp bars pop up when the creep gets damaged.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitchen View Post
    I'm just wondering if it would look awkward or abrupt to have the hp bars pop up when the creep gets damaged.
    To be honest, I have no idea since I haven't seen it in action, but I doubt that it would be too intrusive or anything like that.

Banned
    would be worth a try

Saw this concept in a Tower Defense iPhone game, it felt weird at first but in the end, it led to a better understanding of what was actually happening. This would also solve problems about bar overlying. In some cases only, though...

+1
    cuts down on clutter.

+1, used a mod that did this in HoN and wow it is sooo much better cuts down on so much garbage on screen.

Basic Member
    +1 no reason to not have the option for this

as an option it should be made.

I like this suggestion. It does get a bit messy with the overlapping health bars and the overlapping.
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads