Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Can we no longer hide match history in reborn?

  1. #21
    Basic Member Shmendrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by hailgod View Post
    both of your replies are the same lol. You contradicted yourself. read your own comments.
    Suddenly talk about mmr lol. are you the true 1k? i have never seen one in my life, got to find one somewhere besides the 15k mmr reddit right?
    Contradict myself how? You are not making any sense mate....saying " HAHAAHAHA YOU ARE WRONG OH SO WRONG HAAHHA LOOK YOU SAID SOMETHING DUMB!" is not an argument nor a counter argument okay?

    By all means keep instapicking the same hero and thinking its a good strategy despite your and the enemy lineup. And of course be paranoid thinking people counterpicked you not because you picked it this game but because they saw your profile.
    Last edited by Shmendrich; 09-14-2015 at 03:09 PM.
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

  2. #22
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    716
    He is just trying to use a cheap escape tactic, which ofcourse doesn't work against opponents with IQ over 50.
    This is a normal thing for people to do, when they are about to lose an argument.
    Threads I think are useful to read:



    Just another day on EU servers.

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE BETTER PUNISHMENT SYSTEM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  3. #23
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by VqaK7S8efTN View Post
    Get better at social life, so you wouldn't need to give people excuses. If I don't want to play with someone, we talk it through, or explain why.
    Face it instead of hiding it, your social awkwardness is not a reason to return it.
    Actually sometimes people just need some privacy, even couples do that. and being honest isnt the best way to survive in this fk up society now.

  4. #24
    Basic Member Aod_Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    57
    iam strongly agains privacy in online games, in my opinion everything should be seeable, nothing should be hideable!! THIS IS A ONLINE GAME !!! NOT YOUR PRIVATE LIFE !!!
    imaging when u watch football and they hiding the goals from the individual players or u cant check sports statistics anymore, then you would cry?

    That's like saying people don't need privacy if they aren't hiding anything, or we don't need doors when we don't take showers.
    are u fucking kidding me, you compare real life privacy with game privacy, dota is a fucking multiplayer online competetive game, stats should not be hideable, in every game in the past wc3, starcraft, c&c there was some statistics and u could not hide them either, no one was complaining about that in the past, and now people like you come here crying to valve about not hideable stats because u cant hide your low skill anymore and you cant hide your lies to your friends?

    Just face it that its normal for competetive multiplayer games having stats, but now everyone want they fucking privacy even in online games where they dont belong.
    and u demand help from valve to hide your lies to your own friends? learn to be honest!
    u suck and lost 10 games in a row and want to hide your failure? learn to play better!
    and when your friends leaving you because u suck then they are not real friends...

    and being honest isnt the best way to survive in this fk up society now.
    survive? from what lol? no one can kill you in a online game the worst thing that can happend is that u get flamed is that to hard for your soft soul?
    and if someone flames me about low winrate or about mmr or something then he get back the right answer, just simple.

    and btw i have under 50% winrate atm do you see that iam hiding it? no you can see it in a big fat banner under my post...
    Last edited by Aod_Knight; 10-05-2015 at 09:50 AM.

  5. #25
    Basic Member Shmendrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,579
    Only reasons someone would want to hide their stats in an online game are:
    To cheat
    To lie about his stats
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmendrich View Post
    Only reasons someone would want to hide their stats in an online game are:
    To cheat
    To lie about his stats
    I found this thread looking for the same answers--why can't we set recent game history private.

    Everyone is complaining that we shouldn't be allowed to hide stats, and I agree. But recent game history should definitely have the option to mark as private. Or at the very least, ability to remove the timestamp.

    RECENT GAME HISTORY vs STATS.. two entirely difference things.

  7. #27
    Basic Member Shmendrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,579
    May I ask what would be the reason or purpose of allowing that specifically
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

  8. #28
    Hi new here. I do think reason or purpose is not important. Just like in other social media sites, sometimes you just don't want others to see your recent activities.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by braineaters View Post
    I found this thread looking for the same answers--why can't we set recent game history private.

    Everyone is complaining that we shouldn't be allowed to hide stats, and I agree. But recent game history should definitely have the option to mark as private. Or at the very least, ability to remove the timestamp.

    RECENT GAME HISTORY vs STATS.. two entirely difference things.

    Just started playing Dota 2. I'm also looking for the same answer.

  10. #30
    Basic Member Shmendrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by francisden View Post
    Hi new here. I do think reason or purpose is not important. Just like in other social media sites, sometimes you just don't want others to see your recent activities.
    So there is no reason or purpose, just because you say it in 2 accounts you just created...woah.
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •