Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Can we no longer hide match history in reborn?

Quote Originally Posted by Shmendrich View Post
    So there is no reason or purpose, just because you say it in 2 accounts you just created...woah.
    Ok like in facebook, you just don't want your friends know what your are doing on a particular day. Same with dota, I don't want my friends know that I'm just playing dota all day lol. You have issue on that?

And 2 accounts? HAHA. What a dumb assumption you have there.

YEAH AHHAAH, it would be pretty STUPID for someone to go and make themselves another account just to agree with themselves wouldnt it? I'm sure you are too smart to do that, but for people out there who do that kind of stuff.....If you are going to make fake accounts to support your own opinion, at least make a few fake posts in some other part of the forum, dont go and:
    Post one thing as your first post ever
    Create another account and as first post go to agree with yourself

Difference is in facebook you cant cheat, in a game like this having your profile hidden allows you to:
    Lie about your skill to team mates in game which can affect the game.
    Cheat.
    Scam people.

If you are incapable of managing human relationships and you need for Valve to do it from you: the solution is as simple as creating another account where you dont add those friends.
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by izzziezzie View Post
    6. And by the way, private profiles is not just a demand for people with petty problems. Teams that are trying to practice via ranked match-making, for example, should not be punished in their drafting phase simply because someone can look up what heroes they are spamming. Actual professional players should not have to make smurf after smurf to hide what new heroes they are practicing in their own ranked games.

Thank you all for helping me keep my post visible, but if anyone of actual importance is going to read this, I assume he/she has read it by now, so I am going to stop responding.
    Yes, this is exactly the problem. Queuing with friends in captains mode means that the other teams captain can look through all you and your friends games and ban all the heroes you are using for your strategy. You are absolutely right. Getting rid of peoples privacy was the only security we had against this type of harrasment. Why they got rid of it is fucking mind baffling.