Thread: Allow us to report players in chat rooms as well

Allow us to report players in chat rooms as well

Hello, I have alread seen few trolls in Chat rooms, offending everyone, trolling etc. I think it would be great if we could report players that spam/troll chat rooms as well.

Here is a screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheWild...36993974978933

Typical idiot, offending everyone around him and his nick (|FEED|Mystikos) just shows that he is probably a feeder as well. And we can't do anything about him.

of course u can.click on the name and report. the question is, will they ban them or not ;p

Basic Member
    lol its a public chat man, if u report someone for every stupid thing they write u ll kill the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by bazunga View Post
    lol its a public chat man, if u report someone for every stupid thing they write u ll kill the internet.
    Well if you get 1-3 reports that can mean that you are just getting randomly reported, but if you get reported like 20 times it means that you did something bad

Basic Member
    I am dealing with those guys via the steam profile. Just open it via left click and ignore him. Seems to work

Quote Originally Posted by abc0815 View Post
    I am dealing with those guys via the steam profile. Just open it via left click and ignore him. Seems to work
    I'm not suggesting this for myself, I cba with people like this, but I thought it could help to be able to find them easier for Developers